If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Points of View - Axis of Evil

Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief MemberFull Members
edited June 2004 in Latest Updates
Don?t let the title fool you. ?This week?s batch of updates has a wide sampling of both reader and staff reviews.

Stop by #reviewhaven or browse this thread if you have any questions about this mega update. ?I know this update is horribly late, but you?d be surprised how much motivation can be garnered when only two other sections are older, especially considered the historical record that Points of View has gathered over the years.

Until next week?s major announcement, later.

Comments

• Duke OtterlandDuke Otterland Banned Banned Users
    edited June 2004
    Geez, my Internet's been slow as hell lately; and to think that they call it RoadRunner. Morons.

Anyway, Breath of Fire IV's the only one in the series I haven't played, but it's definitely high on my to-play list.

I pretty much agree with the gist of your DW review, Roku; I won't debate you, there.

While I do disagree on some points in your FF review, it's pretty well written. I personally prefer the PSX version.

I've never played any Pokemon games, so no comment there.

I agree with the gist of your Wild ARMs review, so no comment there, either.

I disagree a little with your Zelda review, too, but again, no debate there.

Nice La Pucelle review, Paul, though I just loved the visual style, and thought the combo system was better than Disgaea's.

I've never even heard of Anarchy, so again, no comment there.

As for Front Mission 4, I wasn't very much impressed with the demo, so I'll skip that one for now.

Finally, I'll give River City Ranson EX a try in the future, maybe the original version, too.

Phew, I'm done for now. Debate my reviews, if you would, please.
  • sanyrsanyr Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    I worked for Wal-Mart for a total of about 6 weeks. All I can say is ... never again.
  • Duke OtterlandDuke Otterland Banned Banned Users
    edited June 2004
    I'm not much of a people person myself; that's why I'm into computers. wink.gif
  • RokuRoku Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    Next week's major announcement, huh? ?Sounds interesting ^^.

Let's see, I think I commented on all of the staff reviews either in their respective message boards or in #reviewhaven, so I'll skip those.

That just leaves Otterland ^^. ?I'm not much of a people person either. ?Just about the only social thing I do other than visit friends every now and then is go to #reviewhaven. ?Speaking of #reviewhaven, we usually just talk about games and stuff, but we have debates now and then too. ?Live debates are usually much better than message board debates, so if you're looking for one, why don't you join us some time?

• DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    I'm bored. I invaded.

Dracos
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2004
    You'll also find me spiriting in and out of the channel when I'm online and unidle as well tounge.gif