The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Search

Gouden DraakGouden Draak MemberFull Members
edited September 2004 in Site & Forum Support
Hi, my husband attempted to use the search feature to check out topics I have posted in. However, even though he put my name in, put in "member" and selected the whole board, he got no hits.

Any idea why?

I attempted this myself and I got the same result.

Comments

• PersonThingPersonThing Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    This is (at least one reason) why, in the forum changes thread, the search function was referred to as "horribly broken".
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    Yeah, it doesn't work too well. When the forums get upgraded this will probably be fixified.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    Umm.... I can't recall when the search feature ever even worked.
  • Dark SaintDark Saint Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    I was about to create a thread asking nearly the exact same. I've been trying to find a way to search for all posts made by any given member (or mine for that matter), but to no avail.

So, when are the boards going to be upgraded?

• madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    Ah, yes, the good ole' search feature........ Not really a useful feature when it doesn't work at all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"So, when are the boards going to be upgraded?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    The update shall be done when it's done. Unfortunately for all of us, that could be anytime. Hopefully the wait won't be a long one but you can be sure that we'll keep everyone informed when the time comes.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FF ShinobiFF Shinobi Member Full Members
    edited September 2004
    BY GOLLY IT WORKS NOW!!!!!!!!

Edit: Or not........