If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Terranigma

The FireDragonThe FireDragon MemberFull Members
edited October 2002 in Site & Forum Support
I love this site, it's true, but where is Terranigma??
Terranigma is the best RPG that I've played.
There are so many Terranigma-fan sites that has art and music
where you can use some material from.
I get a little mad when I see that you've got Castlevania, that isn't a RGP, and then you haven't Terranigma? mad.gif

Comments

• DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    Ummm... they DO have Terranigma here. Go to Games, then Series - it's under the Soul Blazer series. It's right there. biggrin.gif
  • The FireDragonThe FireDragon Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    There might be on the series but if you go to the fan materials there isn't
  • DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The FireDragon @ Oct. 23 2002,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"There might be on the series but if you go to the fan materials there isn't[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Ummm... say that again in English please? confused.gif
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    RPGamer's general policy is to accept fan submissions but not to go hunting for them. While I'm sure that there are a whole lot of Terranigma fanworks available, their authors have apparently not chosen to submit them to RPGamer, and until that situation changes, we'll stick with the eight fan-sequenced MIDI files.
  • The FireDragonThe FireDragon Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    To Desh: have heard about artwork and fan music??
    confused.gif
  • TSGTSG Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    What Rico said. We can't make the fans do stuff for us.