If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Newbie Help Thread

Comments

• MarinkMarink Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Gouden Draak @ Jun. 10 2005,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"They were given out by Square at E3. Nowhere you can buy one, although LiQuid! was able to get one on Ebay...[/QUOTE]

If they're that rare, then ebay should have it.
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    eBay had a few right after the show ended, but it doesn't look like there's any up for sale atm.

I lub my slime. I wish I had gotten another color besides green though >.< They're neat, but I wouldn't pay frackin' $30 or any of the other insane prices I've seen them for sale for.
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Marink @ Aug. 08 2005,08:30)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I need help on the legendary Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. Warabou(or whatever) is blocking the hole in the ground and told me to use a key to another world to find a suitable plug. The only problem is... It has been so long since I last last(repeated word intentional) played it, that I have completely forgotten which key that was. A little help please?[/QUOTE]
    Though you may feel reluctant to help Warubou :P, its inevitable that
    you do. He'll want you to fetch a Monster Trainer

* Return to the farm and talk to your father. Now return home and talk
    to your Mom
    * Leave the farm and talk to the lady a SCREEN to the left of the Item
    shops, near your farm. She'll tell you where a "master" is
    * Go to the vault, talk to the shop owner in the south of the Vault who
    will call you a liar.
    * Now talk to the RED clothed Warrior by the Vault
    * Return to Warubou, and talk to him. He'll decide its up to you to help
    and give you the OASIS KEY. Leave this area and he'll give you the
    GREATLOG KEY.
    * You'll find yourself back home.
    * Answer "YES" to both of Tara's questions
    * Slash the Slime will join you and your adventure begins
  • MarinkMarink Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    I've already done all that, I'm talking about when the other plugs don't work and so he blocks the hole in the ground(underground, when you go into the well). He keeps telling me to use the key he gave me to get a plug. I just forgot which key, as it was a long time ago since he gave me it(years in fact).
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited August 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Marink @ Aug. 08 2005,06:30)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I need help on the legendary Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. Warabou(or whatever) is blocking the hole in the ground and told me to use a key to another world to find a suitable plug. The only problem is... It has been so long since I last last(repeated word intentional) played it, that I have completely forgotten which key that was. A little help please?[/QUOTE]
    well alway depend on where you are in the game, but I will list the key, in order of which world you do first and each try to find the plug!

so the first is Oasis, then Pirate, Ice, Sky and then Limbo

well the easiest way to find in what world you are in is by taking the last key of your list, that is where you are now, and the key with a star beside them mean you have complete this world, but you can return there to find more monster!

hope that can help you!!!
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    where are those cracks in Baten Kaitos (after you get control of Xelha) I really need help here. ?sad.gif

• IsraelIsrael Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    On the exact same places where you find the End Magnus...

1. Shrine behind Diadem Castle (where you fight the Lord of the Wind)
    2. Top of Celestial Tree (where you fight the Celestial Tree)
    3. Calbren's Manor (where you fight Phantasm)
    6. Lava Cave (all the way to where you fight Geldoblame)

You must have a certain material for each and everyone of them, but I will mention this in a way you go for the easiest ones first (remember your party is very limited right now). In parentheses (sp?) is where you can find the material...

-Diadem, Shrine of the Winds: Cloud (Cloud Passage)
    -Mira, Balancoire, Calbren's Manor: Mirage Weed (Detourne)
    -Top of Celestial Tree: Celestial Seed (Komo Mai, Corellia's Palace)
    -Bottom of the Lava Cave: Lava (Lava Cave)
  • LindenLinden Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    I am playing dragon Warrior vii and I was wondering if anyone knew where the starry braclet is? its the item that doubles agility?
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    That rings my memory bell as correct.

Dracos
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2005
    I think he was asking where, not what wink.gif
    edited September 2005
    but do you remember where to find it?
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    (Hey, are you a Canucks fan Linden?)
    edited September 2005
    not a canucks fan..... have your ever read "the last dragonlord" or Dragon and Phoenix" ?? I tend to use login names from different novels..... I have also used Sparhawk from the Eddings novels and Squall from FF8
  • ffwarrioressffwarrioress Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    Heheh, Linden is cool in those books. ^_^
    edited September 2005
    hey now!!!! thems fighting words =)

some of my other favorites author and character names are

Bink..... used it in Dragon Warrior cause 4 letters is all they show you..... Another character from the same author is Hope Hubris.... that might give to much away though

Garion... really easy one

Lestat....

and the easiest would be Drizzt

yes I live in the world of fantasy =)
    also still looking for the braclet in DW vii...... anyone???

• ffwarrioressffwarrioress Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Linden @ Sep. 03 2005,16:39)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"hey now!!!! thems fighting words =)

some of my other favorites author and character names are

Bink..... used it in Dragon Warrior cause 4 letters is all they show you..... Another character from the same author is Hope Hubris.... that might give to much away though

Garion... really easy one

Lestat....

and the easiest would be Drizzt

yes I live in the world of fantasy =)
    also still looking for the braclet in DW vii...... anyone???[/QUOTE]
    Haha Garion was cute. ^_^ And Drizzt is TEH COOLEST!!!
    edited September 2005
    I would love to see a game made from the belgariad series.......
  • DuralDural New Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    HI!
  • DuralDural New Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    when is rpg maker xp coming out in cd form?
  • Options
    edited October 2005
    Great, I need game help but I don't have 10 posts. I guess this is the right place then.

Suikoden IV: "<span class="spoiler">I can't find Aldo; he's supposed to be on Hermitage Island, but I don't see him... I have liberated Razril, so the time should be right.</span>"

Thanks,

--Jeremy

• SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Jeremyguy @ Oct. 18 2005,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Great, I need game help but I don't have 10 posts. I guess this is the right place then.

Suikoden IV: "<span class="spoiler">I can't find Aldo; he's supposed to be on Hermitage Island, but I don't see him... I have liberated Razril, so the time should be right.</span>"

Thanks,

--Jeremy[/QUOTE]
    To begin with, you need Gau. I don't think you need to have him in your party, but at least recruit him before you go after Aldo.

After you have him, you can find Aldo in the small forest behind Elenor's house.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • Options
    edited November 2005
    anybody have cheats/codes for suikoden 1? i'm kinda stuck :\
  • DreydanDreydan Member Full Members
    edited November 2005
    I heard a rumor about there being a glitch that would appear sometimes and prevent you from using the limit break manuals. Never confirmed it though, so don't take my word for it.

She should have 2 limit breaks for each lvl. Six in all with Great Gospel the last one.
  • The-ShadowThe-Shadow New Member Full Members
    edited November 2005
    hi every body im the shadow im big ?rpg fan i love the ff series and i had been finished 8 and 9 and x and x-2

these dayz im starting to play star ocean:till the end of time ,and im in the middle of xenosaga esp1

before i bought romancing saga but i dindnt like it very much cuz the story is very weak and not enough to keep u playing , ? ?any way hi all ?smile1.png
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited December 2005
    The Shadow. ?This thread is for game help. ?If you wish to introduce yourself, please do so in this thread. Now back to your regularly scheduled help topic.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • WelshWelsh New Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    DQ8 just got hard

im stuck at the dark ruins
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    First, what level?

Second, spoilers:

"<span class="spoiler">Make sure you use accelerate at the start of the battle and whenever Dhoulmagus dispells your party. This helps a great deal, and especially if you have agility boosting gear on Angelo. If you have magic barrier and/or insulatle, keep those up as well. Have Jessica cast oomph on Yangus and the hero, with Yangus using helm splitter (if you have it) and the hero just plain attacking (may want to pump your tension a few times, but I didn't bother with that fight because I'd always get dispelled and pissed off). If you don't have multiheal with Angelo (he gets that at level 30), have both the hero and Angelo concentrate on support while Yangus and Jessica (when she can) attack. Dhoulmagus has two forms, and if you're having trouble with the first, the second might wipe you out. But once you beat the first and go back you go directly to the second (I use too many parentheseis).
    </span>"

Also, I freaking love your avatar =P
  • WelshWelsh New Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    hero is at 27

i pretty much did what you explained but i think i relied too much on trying to psyche up

i'm gonna level up some more and give it another go later

and, yes, mathman rules smile15.png
  • DragoonDragoon New Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Ok, I am pretty sure no one changes their email here on a regular basis, what reason would you have to do that? *sifty eyes* yeah I've been a member for months and only have three posts, but thats beside the point. The point is that you may not realize that when you change your email address, you have to validate it before your account can be used again!

I spent alot of frustrated time wonder why I was suddenly locked out of everything, so I hope this saves others the frustration! smile18.png
  • death saveddeath saved Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    im stuuck in wild arms alter code f in de la metalic i cant figure the puzzles of knwoledge and power
This discussion has been closed.