If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kimhari's saturn sigil.

Tigron111Tigron111 MemberFull Members
edited November 2004 in General Help & Advice
I recently decided to take up the challenge of finding all the celestial weapons in the game, although I've stuffed up at least one, I'm sure. Anyways, in order to retrieve Khimari's saturn sigil, you need to beat the butterfly challenge, yes? Well, I can find 6 of the butterflies, but the 7th one evades me. Anyone know where the blasted thing is?

Comments

• MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    If I could actually work on this site I'd kick this to Game Help myself. Bah!
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2004
    You're right smile.gif

Moving to Game Help forum.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • Tigron111Tigron111 Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    Oh, sorry about that. I guess my common sense kinda drained out for a sec. Oh and you three up the back can stop snickering at my poor gaming skills *points to three suspicious looking fellows up the back of the room.*
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    To answer said question anyway.....

Do the Butterfly catching mini-game AFTER getting the airship. You can't do it on any prior trips to the forest.

I might as well say that this is the only Celestial Weapon I could not get, and this attests to how difficult this damn thing really is. sad.gif
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    I was one damn butterfly, half a damn second short every time. I'm afraid its kinda hard to explain where they are. YOu might have to look for a map or something.
    edited November 2004
    Well, I quite sympathize with your problem and yes, I do have the airship. If said sigil is that hard to find, I'll search for the others. I once found a link to a map, but it was dead. Still, thanks for your help.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    What was so hard about this? It was quite some time ago now, but I remember that it didn't take me more than 3 our maybe 4 tries to clear it and get the sigil.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • PersonThingPersonThing Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    Ask and ye shall receive. Google and ye shall find.
    edited November 2004
    Actually, google and I shall get a nice boarder, but no info. I'm going after the Godhand now, anyways. Besides, the game can be beaten without all the celestial weapons? Right?
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    Yeah, you can beat it without the weapons. In fact, if you've gotten yourself all the Celestials, the 'last boss' will probably be a cakewalk.
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited November 2004
    He already is a cakewalk, and I can`t get Kimarhi`s butterflies, Lulu`s lightning bolts and Tidus`s 0:00

But if you have the European version, you probably want the Celestial weapons for the Dark Aeons
    edited November 2004
    Yeah, I have this problem where the program constantly kicks my butt every time I find a dark aeon. Still, I have Auron's masamune full power, I'm halfway to getting Rikku's Godhand full power as I am with Wakka's world champion. Still, since the things being spoken of no longer have anything to do with the saturn sigil, nor am I trying to get the *!$@#%^$; thing any more, I think it's best if we let this thread die now.