The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

NEED HELP IN FINAL FANTASY X-2!

Zidane109Zidane109 MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in General Help & Advice
Hey Im stuck on the part where your in bevvel under ground... And with the switch things to lower the platforms. could you tell me whitch switch makes what move? Please reply!

Comments

• Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2004
    Moving to the right forum...
  • Zidane109Zidane109 Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    I put this in the FF forum Is there an x-2 forum!?
  • CainEJWCainEJW Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    No, help goes in help. Next time make sure you read everything before you post.

I am going to guess you mean the "crane". It takes a while but what you have to do is move it with Yuna a few times then exit back the way you came and re-enter. Go to the thing and Rikku should say she can work it now. Then you just follow directions and get them all in the right place by signaling at the right time.
  • Zidane109Zidane109 Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Nope not there... I just split up with lablanc
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    There should be a small boxy thing that tells you to use the towers with the blue lights. After that, jump down the chain (O) and activate all the towers with the blue lights, then jump down those platforms.
  • LabyrinthLabyrinth Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    At the end of the second chapter? Alright.. There should be 6 towers? You slide down the chain.. and go whichever way you want until you pull all levers down. After the first three blue I think, you'll have to fight a suboss, and the same with the other three.