The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

GRR! That darn Cloudy Mirror in FF10!

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
edited January 2004 in General Help & Advice
I'm havin' a spot of trouble figuring out where to go to find the Cloudy Mirror in FF10. (I'm real near the end, I'm just doin' sidequests before I go kick Sin's face in) I checked Gamefaqs, they said go to the Calm Lands...I've had no luck, even jumped where they said(and ended up jumping down). Can someone give me directions?
93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments

• SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Well... first, get a hold of a chocobo. Then, ride it up to the entrance (where you first arrived to Calm Lands) and search for the chocobo feather on the far end of that hill (close to the wall, I'm sure you already found it). Well there, jump across to the next area with the chocobo (you can't really control this, as the chocobo jumps there by itself, sort of).

After that, simply get off the chocobo, and run into the new area straight ahead.... and you should arrive at Remiem temple.

I don't see how you managed to jump down again... I didn't even think it was possible, since the game seems to steer the chocobo towards the entrance of the temple no matter what.

Once you reach the temple though, you should be able to figure things out pretty easily...

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited January 2004
    Thanks for the help, Solon. Got that mirror, finally.

How I kept jumping down: there's another feather on the other side of the little plateau, I kept STUPIDLY jumping down...

Anyway, got the mirror...getting it charged is gonna be another story...but I'll do that AFTER I get the Magus Sisters.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.