If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New messageboard software

lunitunezlunitunez New MemberFull Members
edited November 2002 in Site & Forum Support
i dont know when you guys went to this new software but PRAISE THE LORRDDD, I dreaded that other software you guys used to have that i didnt even use the boards, but now i will be here for sure with this new stuff!!

Comments

• chiapetchiapet Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    I believe we've had it for about 6-7 months now.
  • KainKain Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    What did you guys use before?
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    It was a modified version of the RPGBoard script.
  • Options
    edited November 2002
    Ikonboard is definately one of the best out there, it's what I use on my board (small right now, just starting out).
  • CloudCloud Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    "why the hell do they call him silent bob anyway?"-Randall From the Clerks animates Series.

Sorry, i had too biggrin.gif

I havent had much experience with Ikon, i think i posted at an ikonboard a while back. I like this one though. Only other board i have experienced is Yabb, which i also like.
  • Options
    edited November 2002
    I missed the animated series, gotta check it sometime.

YaBB is good forum software too, but I have come to like Ikonboard better (more options, more customizable, SQL support).