If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Making Icons and Quotes

Cloud Strife 7Cloud Strife 7 MemberFull Members
edited November 2002 in Site & Forum Support
Hi,

I just made a name today and was wondering how to get the icons on my posts. And the quotes at the bottom. I am famialiar with the GameFaqs message boards so maybe it is similar.

Thanks

Comments

• ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    'Icons'? I'm assuming that you mean the lil' picture under your name, your avatar. Right. You want:

Your Control Panel - Personal Info - Avatar Options

That will take you to the place where you can set your avatar, either a default avatar or one of your own.

'Quotes at the bottom'? You mean your sig. Almost the same:

Your Control Panel - Personal Info - Edit your profile

It's pretty much self explanatory from then on.

Any help?
    Heron Heron Heron
  • Cloud Strife 7Cloud Strife 7 Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Thanks Ardea

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2002
    Also, Cloud Strife 7...make sure you put the full URL of yer avatar in there. It should be something like this in the custom avatar box:

http://server30.hypermart.net/neovivi....net.gif

That's mine of course. Garnet...

You've got it so it's http://something.gif ... WON'T work.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • Cloud Strife 7Cloud Strife 7 Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Thank ya Mary, Im gettin myself confused so Ill stick with the face for right now.

(education is the progressive realization of one's ignorance)