If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

XSEED to Bring Valhalla Knights to NA PSPs

AletheaAlethea MemberFull Members
edited October 2006 in Latest Updates
If you believe that the PlayStation Portable could use more RPGs, you'll be delighted by this piece of news.

XSEED to Bring Valhalla Knights to North American PSPs

Screens
Art

Comments

• heeloheelo Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    yaaaay

i heard there were some isseus in the jap version i hope they are gonna take care of that.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited October 2006
    Well q1 07 is hardly a bad time to bring something out. And yeah, PSP can certainly use more RPGs. Hell, it could just use more games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • SirusjrSirusjr Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    it looks a bit too focused on gameplay over story from the trailer i saw on ign.
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    Is that a bad thing? I mean, it IS a game... and nothing is more paramount to video games than gameplay...

-Tom
  • SirusjrSirusjr Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    <div>
    (Wyrdwad @ Oct. 04 2006,21:45)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Is that a bad thing? I mean, it IS a game... and nothing is more paramount to video games than gameplay...

-Tom</div>
    it is for me. I play rpgs for story. It doesnt have to be a masterpiece but at least good enough to make me keep playing. It looks like its too much like blade dancer.
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    I see what you're saying, yeah... I hadn't really looked at this game very closely before, but it definitely comes across as being rather "storyless" from the footage I'm seeing.

Good gameplay can still save games like that... but it has to be DAMN good gameplay. (:

-Tom
  • heeloheelo Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    i hope that the story interesting to keep playing the game

battle looks great
  • txa1265txa1265 New Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    <div>
    (Alethea @ Oct. 04 2006,10:49)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">If you believe that the PlayStation Portable could use more RPGs, you'll be delighted by this piece of news.</div>
    I think it needs more *GOOD* RPG's ... hopefully this is one.

It could definitely use a *great* RPG, which STILL hasn't happened ...