If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fanfic update woes

ketsugiketsugi MemberFull Members
edited July 2004 in Site & Forum Support
My desktop computer is currently out of commission... first it was a blown power supply and now I've replaced that it looks like the mobo is damaged. Don't think I'll be able to update fanfic for a while (and in any case it seems like I don't have many fanfics to update with)... sorry to all you readers who thought I was going to be regular with updating =(

Comments

• madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited July 2004
    Never fear, madhtr's here. I'll be standing in for Joel while his PC is out of commission so if you have been working on any fanfics then don't be shy. Also, by this wekend i'll have an empty update letting you all get to know me a little better. Well, let's make sure that Fanfics don't die and keep those fanfics rolling in.

Please email all fanfics or queries on fanfics to madhtr@gmail.com

Also, feel free to come by IRC and chat with us in #rpgamerfanfic

Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited July 2004
    I have conquered that room.

Fear.

Dracos
    laugh.gif
  • madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited July 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ July 29 2004,15:07)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I have conquered that room.

Fear.

Dracos
    laugh.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Hopefully that means you got people in there..... ^^;;

Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2004
    Yes.

It is me. And my paper slave.

Oh and a fanfic writer named Karlinn dropped by providing more discussion than the actual RPGamer room got for the day.

So...I guess that's the plural of person. laugh.gif

Dracos
  • KarlinnKarlinn Member Full Members
    edited July 2004
    My first non-Livejournal plug! SQUEE! I'm so happy!

Yes, so very much discussion... and so little actually pertaining to fanfiction. It's like #edscorner! But now WE HAVE ONE OF OUR OWN!

Let's see... we have the cynic philosophe, the comic relief who thinks he's a cat, the token weird critter/animate object, and the crazy guy with the knives. All we need is an emo leader with a funny sword and the conveniently attractive white mage and we've got ourselves an RPG, folks.
    edited July 2004
    Not even an RPG will save you, Catboy.

Dracos