If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Black Matrix Double Zero

bhsbhs MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in Role Playing Games
I've recently become a fan of Flight Plan's Strategy RPG's thanks to the brilliant Black Matrix Zero (GBA) and Summon Night 3 (PS2). I just found out that they're releasing a new game for the Playstation entitled Black Matrix Double Zero, which is just an upgraded version of Black Matrix Zero. It should be pretty nifty!

http://www.neic.co.jp/game/bm00/index.html

It's scheduled for a March release by the way.

Comments

• SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Yea I've been waiting for this game for quite a long time now...
    Wasn't the PS version supposed to make it to America?

Edit: OK I got confused a bit...Black Matrix 0 is already out in Japan for the GBA, and Black Matrix Double Zero is out as well for the PlayStation, right? So you're saying that they announced a port of Black Matrix Double Zero for GBA?

• bhsbhs Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Sorry! I kinda got a little too excited when I saw that. I assumed it was for the GBA since it's sort of an upgraded version of Black Matrix Zero. It turns out it is for the Playstation, still set for a March release though. I guess I should have read that page before jumping to conclusions... Sorry again tounge.gif

I haven't heard anything about a localization, but that would be sweet if it happened.

Viper: Do you think this could be moved to the console RPG forum?
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited February 2004
    i seem to remember a black matrix game on the dreamcast that i wished would've made it over here.this is good to hear...
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Moved.