If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Anyone played the forgotten Magi Nation?

SupraDarkySupraDarky MemberFull Members
edited December 2003 in Role Playing Games
Yo.
Just bought the game (I want to beat the most RPGs possible, so this one was next), anyone played the game?
Did you like it?

The graphics are awesome for a GBC, and the music as well.
Give me your opinions.

Comments

• agentflitagentflit Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    It has my vote for the most overlooked GBC game. It's an enjoyable RPG that manages to pull off humor akin to earthbound...and those graphics, wow!
  • VermillionVermillion Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Earthbound humor? EARTHBOUND HUMOR?

MUST GET MUST GET MUST GET MUST GET MUST EGWXTEFPOWJFJBGVEJNLKSJMFOLEM:LFKEDPFLEWPLTFE:LDGKBLERJGNW"F

EARTHBOUND!

Carmine M. Red
    Kairon@aol.com
  • agentflitagentflit Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vermillion @ Dec. 02 2003,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Earthbound humor? EARTHBOUND HUMOR?

MUST GET MUST GET MUST GET MUST GET MUST EGWXTEFPOWJFJBGVEJNLKSJMFOLEM:LFKEDPFLEWPLTFE:LDGKBLERJGNW"F

EARTHBOUND!

Carmine M. Red
    Kairon@aol.com[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well, yeah... but nothing compares to eathbound.

My only gripe with Magi-Nation is that the battle system is a little repetitive.
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    After having played for around 5 hours, I can say this is a great game.
    The graphics are the best I've ever seen on a GBC, and the music is quite catchy.
    The humor is great, but not as magnificient as Eathbound's biggrin.gif

(Earthbound is my 2nd favorite RPG of all time...)
  • lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I got this game on release, and promptly beat it, a long time ago... I was not impressed at all. But perhaps I was wrong... *contemplates replaying it*