If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!?Full Members
edited February 2004 in Role Playing Games
The games going to come out soon, and it seems pretty good. I've been playing Harvest Moon games for a while, and this one should be good. And I know what all of the stuff is because it's the same town as in Back to Nature. So is anyone else going to get it?

Comments

• ~BlacMajik~~BlacMajik~ Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Iam going to pick up a copy of this harvest moon, but only after i get my hands on fire emblem.
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I was going to do that too, but I have stuff to do, so I can wait. Isn't Fire Emblem out already?
  • ~BlacMajik~~BlacMajik~ Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Fire emblem came out a bit late here, but now i got it. Its got a great story~
    edited November 2003
    Argggh!!!!! I went to get this on Wednesday and it got pushed back 6 days! It better not follow the pattern of Back to Nature, or I'll have to wait until January along with the GC Harvest Moon. Why did it get pushed back! If someone says because of shipping problems, I'm going to be very angry!
  • lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I would, but I'm just going to save my money for other things, and then buy A Wonderful Life.
  • Options
    edited November 2003
    To be completely honest. I just picked up a copy of Fire Emblem recently, and Mario and Luigi, and Sword of Mana are both on my "Buy before I try" list. So I'll probably pick up the rom of FoMT and see if it compares to the SNES version at all. If I end up enjoying it, I'll pick it up definately, but unless it wows me big time I can't afford 4 GBA games in such close proximity to one another.
  • NeoNessNeoNess Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I got it today..it's really awesome. It makes me want AWL even more though, because of the fact that "<span class="spoiler">you can connect the two together, to get a record player in FoMT.</span>"
  • XanalithXanalith Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Yeah I'll buy it.... If only it gets to New Zealand!
  • peloipeloi Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Been a fan for ages so i have got it, the translation is abit off though.
  • hyrule herohyrule hero Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I'm getting wonderful life but i'm not sure about this as i know nothing about it.
    Is it good?
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Oh yes, it looks like a lot of fun. laugh.gif I'm playing Friends of Mineral Town and that's great fun and I am anxiously waiting for A Wonderful Life. laugh.gif
  • peloipeloi Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I just played the N64 ans psx versions a couple of months ago, i think i will wait for GC version before i pick up the GBA version as well.
    edited February 2004
    Yes, I did get the game, and it is great. I would have replied earlier, but I haven't been able to log on for a while.