If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What's Nintendo Up To Now..?

2»

Comments

• lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I loved the celshading in tWW... what I hated was the character models. If they had kept the same sort of enviroment, but had characters look more like this:

f7bfce28.jpg577cd61c.jpg

Then the game's appearance would have been absolutely perfect.
  • VermillionVermillion Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Okay, first off: I love Nintendo.
    But you can dislike them, it's your personal tastes, after all.

Second:
    I love Nintendo Power. Not only does it make buying Strategy guides painless (I'd hate to spend 15 bucks on JUST a strategy guide), but it's still nice to get some actual ink on your fingers rather than whoring yourself out to internet sites and internet fan wars.
    Additionally, NP not only has sentimental value to myself, but it is an overlooked insight into Nintendo psychology. It is a company run magazine, so you can develop a feeling for rooting out what exactly the edicts that go behind their NP actions are.
    FINALLY... my younger brother sent in some art and they put it on..issue 117 I believe? The one with "Hey You Pikachu!" On the cover... look for the misspelled name: "gemred" in the letter's section.

I'm a Nintendo fan, and subscriber of NP, and proud of it.
    I just got Pokemon Sapphire, and acually BOUGHT a strategy guide for it. I'm proud of that too. I think that's the first startegy guide I bought WITHOUT getting a Nintendo Power subscription along with it...

Carmine M. ed
    Kairon@aol.com