If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Search

Gouden DraakGouden Draak MemberFull Members
edited September 2004 in Site & Forum Support
Hi, my husband attempted to use the search feature to check out topics I have posted in. However, even though he put my name in, put in "member" and selected the whole board, he got no hits.

Any idea why?

I attempted this myself and I got the same result.

Comments

• PersonThingPersonThing Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    This is (at least one reason) why, in the forum changes thread, the search function was referred to as "horribly broken".
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    Yeah, it doesn't work too well. When the forums get upgraded this will probably be fixified.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    Umm.... I can't recall when the search feature ever even worked.
  • Dark SaintDark Saint Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    I was about to create a thread asking nearly the exact same. I've been trying to find a way to search for all posts made by any given member (or mine for that matter), but to no avail.

So, when are the boards going to be upgraded?

• madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited August 2004
    Ah, yes, the good ole' search feature........ Not really a useful feature when it doesn't work at all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"So, when are the boards going to be upgraded?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    The update shall be done when it's done. Unfortunately for all of us, that could be anytime. Hopefully the wait won't be a long one but you can be sure that we'll keep everyone informed when the time comes.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FF ShinobiFF Shinobi Member Full Members
    edited September 2004
    BY GOLLY IT WORKS NOW!!!!!!!!

Edit: Or not........