If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Baten Kaitos Pre-Order Goodies Revealed

AletheaAlethea MemberFull Members
edited October 2004 in Latest Updates
Treats, not tricks, are in store for those who pre-order Baten Kaitos. Want to get your hands on the sweet goods? Check out the details

inside.

Comments

• O Shrouded OneO Shrouded One Hobo With A Huge Heart Full Members
    edited October 2004
    Enjoy, kiddies. Flik, this one's for you, my friend.
    Hire me for work!
    Follow me on The Twitters!
    “Like” my page so I get some form of internal satisfaction from a number associated with me increasing!
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited October 2004
    Pizza Cast, HO!

=P

Dracos
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited October 2004
    It's a shame that the mini-soundtrack isn't being offered at EB. ?If I go the pre-order route, I'll get it from EBGames.com. ?There is no (expletive) way that I will ever order from Gamestop's online sotre again.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    Well crap. How do we find out which wallscroll we'd get from what retailer? Will they have them in-store?

<span id='ME'><center>LiQuid! wants himself some wallscroll</center></span>

PS. How many times am I going to hear the 'trick or treat' crap from you guys in the newsposts? God I hope Halloween is almost over with. tounge.gif
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited October 2004
    LiQuid!. Here it the link to EBgames.com's Baten Kaitos page. It has an image of the wall scroll. The following is the link to gamestops game page for Baten Kaitos. I happen to think the wall scroll they have aailable is nicer. If I preorder the game, I'll inquire about the wall scroll at a local Game Stop.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    Ooh, thanks. You're right that Gamestop scroll is way cool. I'm gonna go put in an order.
  • ElrinthElrinth Member Full Members
    edited October 2004
    anyone know if this game has got a certain europe release date yet?
    \"Truly, if there's evil out there, it lies within the heart of mankind\" - Edward D. Morrison
  • madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited October 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Elrinth @ Oct. 30 2004,06:26)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"anyone know if this game has got a certain europe release date yet?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    All Nintendo and Namco have said so far is mid-2005. Other than that, it's all guesswork.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]