The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - 3 Propaganda

CarlisleCarlisle MemberFull Members
edited December 2004 in Latest Updates
Everyone's favorite heroes are returning in multiple forms. This time, look for them in plastic.

3 Propaganda

Comments

• SilentlybrokenSilentlybroken Member Full Members
    edited December 2004
    Ohhh...pretty collectibles, I likey smile.gif:) Anyone know any sites where you can order these?
  • madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited December 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silentlybroken @ Dec. 27 2004,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Ohhh...pretty collectibles, I likey smile.gif:) Anyone know any sites where you can order these?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Right now these aren't available but as soon as they are then they'll be available <span style='color:blue'>here</span>.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited December 2004
    they are not dolls!
    they are action figures!
  • Cloud Strife 7Cloud Strife 7 Member Full Members
    edited December 2004
    I wish the joints weren't so painfully evident. Tifa's knees look pretty deformed, lol.
    But it's not like the original FF7 set was made much better. You could pull all of their parts off without even trying. That eventually led to some Mr. Potato Head-esque fun.(Aeris's head on Barret's body)
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited December 2004
    I just want a Vincent figure. Then I can surround him with my FFX-2 Gullwing figures and put them all in a Barbie hottub.

THAT should see to the deaths of a few more purists>=D
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited December 2004
    I like the Tifa statue thingy. It's so pretty. I could use a new statue to go with my Yuffie one.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited December 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rebochan @ Dec. 29 2004,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I just want a Vincent figure. Then I can surround him with my FFX-2 Gullwing figures and put them all in a Barbie hottub.

THAT should see to the deaths of a few more purists>=D[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Amen to that.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.