The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Advent Children Site Updated

O Shrouded OneO Shrouded One Hobo With A Huge HeartFull Members
edited January 2005 in Latest Updates
The coming of children is not due just yet, but a new trailer is. Grab your sword and leap into the action inside.
Hire me for work!
Follow me on The Twitters!
“Like” my page so I get some form of internal satisfaction from a number associated with me increasing!

Comments

• MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited January 2005
    Heh, with all the trailers for this movie, I feel I've already watched the whole thing. I'll blend em all together with windows movie maker.

Plus it sounds like, there's only 3 voice actors in the whole thing; 2 for the males, and 1 for the females, tounge.gif

Oh, and apparently, Tifa can stick to walls. Was she bit by a Mako radioactive spider?

I'm kind of annoyed, but it's a silly reason. See, MY endgame cloud would wipe the floor with these Seph clones. I'd run up with apocolypse and x4 cut materia and waste these fools. Plus, if I had to fight them all at once, I'd use Knights of the Round, connected to HP+, connected to Mime. That way, everytime I Mimed KotR, I'd heal for 8000 hp (for free with HP+) AND, it wouldn't cost me magic points cuz Miming doesn't cost ya. Yeah, MY cloud iz teh rokxorz!!!1111
    Oh yeah, not to mentioned I farmed this one mob that dropped these potions that upped agility by 1, so with my maxed out speed, nobody would have a chance to go before me. Yeah, I r teh win. biggrin.gif

/end pointless nitpicking and fun pokage, hee hee.

Every new trailer makes the movie look better.
    sup?
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited January 2005
    Can't edit, sorry. My Cloud has the ultima sword, not apocolypse.
    sup?
  • DominoDomino Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    That last shot of Sephiroth was the ultimate teaser for me. Up until now, I thought that there was no way to really spark my interest as much I thought I would be for a FFVII movie/sequel. However, that last clip has me hoping for something more than a flashback of the past for an appearence of Sephy.

However, he still looks too much like Manson. How do they go from This to that?

• TheTykeTheTyke Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    Hee hee. I rather agree about Sephiroth's appearance, I rather preferred the old version.

Also, my brother and I miss Cloud's hooves.
  • PersonThingPersonThing Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    OK, I know no Japanese, but why do I get the feeling that the last line in this trailer is "Because you are...a puppet."?
  • KashiKashi New Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    The last line is actually "I will not become a memory."

The "Cloud is just a puppet" boat sailed somewhere in disc 2.
  • PersonThingPersonThing Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    I didn't expect to be right, it was just a feeling. smile.gif
  • ReanimatedfishReanimatedfish Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Domino @ Jan. 28 2005,20:32)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"However, he still looks too much like Manson. How do they go from This to that?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    They look exactly the same, except for a higher polycount and and actual skin texture, really. Same nose, same chin, same hair, same eyebrows, same shaped face...

Nothgisn really changed except for a transition of style.
  • Liquid IceLiquid Ice Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    omg! its the exact same trailer as the second one with the scenes switched around! seriously, i dont want them to make anymore trailers if they arnt going to put anything new in them, and that basicly means they cant make more cause they would be showing you a lot of the movie conisidering its not going to be very long.
  • edited January 2005
    Just some things I noticed they added to the trailer. A man in a beanie got nailed by one of the monsters, Vincent briefly smacks down kadaj, a lot of new scences were shown in the hexagons, and cloud does a swan dive with his sword at the end...oh and sepheroth of course.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    Yeah, uh, see that sig?

see the rules mandating sigs be reasonably sized around 100x350 or so?

That's not it. Please change it to comply with the rules.

Dracos
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited January 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bluBob @ Jan. 29 2005,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Just some things I noticed they added to the trailer. A man in a beanie got nailed by one of the monsters, Vincent briefly smacks down kadaj, a lot of new scences were shown in the hexagons, and cloud does a swan dive with his sword at the end...oh and sepheroth of course.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Yeah that's pretty much all that is new. I was hoping for more but oh well.