If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

A lot of people are using Rage's avatar?

MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 MemberFull Members
edited April 2005 in Site & Forum Support
Ooooooh...... Either people really like that shot of Breath of Fire 4 or I've lost my mind, or there's a bug somewhere.

So far I've seen LiQuid and Solon and a few others using it....

Edit - Okay now I'v seen Max and madhtr using it....

Comments

• Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited April 2005
    Breath of Fire V.

And if you've lost your mind, so have I.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited April 2005
    Why is this in Site Suport is beyond me. tounge.gif

But I suspect it's because Meo's originally thought it was a glitch.

Or he forgot what is the Miscellaneous forum. wink.gif
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • Options
    edited April 2005
    The question is, why isn't everyone using Rage's avatar?
  • JackalJackal Member Full Members
    edited April 2005
    'Tis an excellent avatar.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited April 2005
    Yes it is.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited April 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LiQuid! @ April 11 2005,06:26)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The question is, why isn't everyone using Rage's avatar?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    yeah..

Look people, it's not just a stupid joke. There was a reason for this to begin with, but it didn't quite work. And it won't ever if everyone uses their own webspace either. tounge.gif

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • Happy HoboHappy Hobo Member Full Members
    edited April 2005
    My question is, why aren't we also copying his sig to make things even more confusing?
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited April 2005
    Folks, please stop that. It really is starting to be a bit annoying opening and seeing everyone in a topic using the same avatar.

Dracos
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited April 2005
    Yeah, it didn't work and got out of hand anyway. Oh well.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • Options
    edited April 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Happy Hobo @ April 11 2005,09:11)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"My question is, why aren't we also copying his sig to make things even more confusing?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I was at first but that quote was just so stupid I couldn't keep it associated with my good name any longer. CT was pretty cool and all, but that quote is just so retarded it's not even funny,
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited April 2005
    Plus, you replaced it with a flame sword. Even Flax can't touch the flame sword.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • Options
    edited April 2005
    Spoken like gospel.
  • RageRage Transcends lowly masses Full Members
    edited April 2005
    I just noticed this thread. A bit late, but I may as well speak on the matter.
    Yes, there was a purpose behind several using the same avatar, which went much deeper than "hey let's all do something stupid," but then others who didn't understand the purpose got in on it and, well, things got stupid.

Let's all go back to using different avatars, please. Now and forever.