If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Anyone dare to post their picture?

Comments

• DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Oh come on, you guys aren't any fun anymore! I've even got a pic now!

PLEEEEEZE?!
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Oh I know! You are Romeo! You are Romeo, aren't you? Yes, you must be Romeo. You know, the Romeo in Romeo and Juliet. That Leonard DeCappuccino! Yeah! That's him! Heheh.
  • DarkDreadDarkDread Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Ah, late to the party as always... my pic is my avatar... that's the way I usually have it... with a bit of humour interjected, of course. It's in my profile... but if you're too lazy to click, I give you, direct linkage: biggrin.gif

dd_avatar.gif

No, I'm not really that evil in real life. Honest.
  • AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    You know, for some reason I thought of Sydney from Vagrant Story when I saw that picture. Maybe it's the hair.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    Be kind.

All from a year ago. ?I've since grown a beard. ?I suppose mentioning this means I'll have to get new pictures and show them. And the hair's over two feet.

And... 500! ?Although I've long since been left in the dust for top post count... wink.gif
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    You look cool in the second picture, Rico! But the fourth is just weird...
  • oldnavy_2k2oldnavy_2k2 Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    I'm about to take my pictures down , so if u haven't seen them yet, look to page 7 of this thread then scroll down untill u see a pic of Ryoko for an avatar, that's my post, i'll give u a few days, but i will keep the "Scooby-Doobie" cake up

http://groups.msn.com/MysticL....otoID=6

that's the scoobie doobie pic,..... better yet, instead of going to page 7 just click thst link, then pictures.

that is if u haven't already seen me.... hurry i'll thate them down in a few days.
  • Darth_yogiDarth_yogi Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    i dont think anyone saw mine... tounge.gif *hopes no-one heard that* hehehe
  • ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    I did. ?biggrin.gif
    Heron Heron Heron
  • Darth_yogiDarth_yogi Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    yeah but its also buried somewhere in this "thread" (as you young hipsters like to call it) tounge.gif
  • DarkDreadDarkDread Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aliena @ Sep. 30 2002,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"You know, for some reason I thought of Sydney from Vagrant Story when I saw that picture. ?Maybe it's the hair.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    heh, could be... my hair is shorter now though... just down to my shoulders... it was about the middle of my waist around that time. Feels strange to have short-ish hair again. I took some new pics... but with my hair length, I look like Kurt Cobain now... it's embarassing. biggrin.gif
  • Brendar&amp;#39;s palaceBrendar&amp;#39;s palace Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    tounge.gif tounge.gif This one is definitely a keeper come on people I want to see Halloween pics and other pics and you new booties start putting pics here. tounge.gif tounge.gif
  • DravenNightcrawlerDravenNightcrawler Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    well, here goes nothing... if this works, prepare for torture... one of me and mr. bones my cat ( i'm the slightly less hairy one), and this halloween posing with my friends kitten zelda, whom sadly is no longer with us.. she died three days later...

shaunden.jpg

004_shaunandzelda.jpg
    if that didn't work, it's probably just my system trying to save you all from a horrible vision
  • Inferno-Rodent&amp;#33;Inferno-Rodent&amp;#33; New Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    mine's gonna be in my profile soon....
  • Wanderer_of_TimeWanderer_of_Time Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Ahem... I was watching a little bit of Oprah this afternoon... and they were talking about 'Stepping out of your box" (Your comfort zone ).... so.... I'm thinking about letting you guys see me.... BUT, for (my) security reasons, I'm not going to post it here. So, (ahem, hope this doesn't sound like an add) if you really want to see my pictures PM, email, or just ask me on MSN. And I'll tell you where they're at. biggrin.gif
    edited November 2002
    Bob, if they seen my "scooby-Doobie" cake picture then they seen u already ((he's the one on the far right)).....oh, btw, i've taken down all but the cake pictures....if u missed out...sorry

here it is again...if you don't feel like clicking on the previous page that is....

http://groups.msn.com/MysticL....otoID=6

• poke32poke32 Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    46.jpg

yeah the guy with the tounge is me he he he
  • LegatoLegato Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    This is the first picture of me the police took when I got arrested, for illeagal possesion of a controled substance (pot). ?If you wonder why I look so happy, well guess *hint-What happens when you smoke?*. Did you know you can't smile for a mug shot, so they had to take another one.:D ? And I asked for the old one. biggrin.gif ? My first mugshot I will never let "The Man" get me ever again. EVER!!!!
    God do I look Trashed or what? All and all it was a good night. Partys+Charlie=Happy Charlie

biggrin.gif

• ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    If this gets to 10 pages, I may have to post my picture.
    edited November 2002
    Oh no, that reminds me... I've gotta get a good pic of me, too... but then, hopefully this thread will hit 10 pages and people will forget about me... mwa...
  • Daemon SadiDaemon Sadi Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    i would like to post a picture but i dont have any of me on my computer. But someday if i do i will post it
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Oh! Then here's an extra post to speed things up! Come one come on come on... *Keeps mumbling that over and over and over and over...*
  • Shadow XShadow X Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    I got a pic! I'm gonna hesitate posting it because I think I look dumb in it and its a year old. I'm "sacraficing" a fellow student with a stapler. We had the "Nimda" virus on our network at school a year ago and we thought that sacraficing him would kill the virus. We were wrong.
    edited November 2002
    Aww, show us, show us! You know we don't judge by appearances here. It'll be fun!

*does a little dance as the 10th page becomes ever closer*
    edited November 2002
    now every one's teasing........10th maybe soon....maybe this post?.........

Nope...not this one.......maybe next poster.....

maybe not the next one either....i just counted... 20 posts per page...this is only post #16 on this page

4 more posts to go................

• Lina DarkstarLina Darkstar Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    3 more. I wanna see Deshy's picture. And Shadow X's. And Viper's.
    C'mon, Desh, you gotta post a piccy, especially so I can tell you that you DON'T in fact look like "<span class="spoiler">Nobody's guessed who you look like yet! I'm surprised...</span>".
  • LulusLittleSisterLulusLittleSister Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    I know what Desh looks like!! <dances around> Hehehehe!

And I'll tell y'all one thing...
    "<span class="spoiler">He's a cutie! <giggle></span>"
  • little tigerlittle tiger Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    you can find my piccie on my Elfwood page: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/h/a/haringsma/

[/shameless plug]
    edited November 2002
    Enter at your own risk

Ok there you go. Not my best pic in the world. I wear glasses now.

(please make this page 10!!&#33wink.gif
    edited November 2002
    Drat! It didn't work! Copy and past the link and it SHOULD WORK.

URL of Old Dan: http://www.geocities.com/shadowstriker2002/MVC-004F.JPG

URL of New Dan with enhancments thanks to paint!:
    http://www.geocities.com/shadowstriker2002/NEWDAN.JPG

Ok now if THIS one makes page 10, Desh and Viper BETTER post some pics....... or Shadow X is going to become disgruntled tounge.gif