The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

First Annual RPGamer E3 Slime Tour

foxworthfoxworth Practical Problem SolverAdministrators
edited May 2005 in Latest Updates
Ever wonder what booth babes and slimes have in common? Well that question is about to be answered! RPGamer is proud to announce its first Annual E3 Slime Tour!

Check it out!

Thanks to Zack, Cortney, Chris Beaupre, Chris Privitere, and... myself... for taking the pictures this year!

This space for rent.

Comments

• Lord_KlaxorLord_Klaxor Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    Slimy Goodness!
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited May 2005
    "Hey, um, I know this sounds weird, but would you hold my slime?"

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
    Who wants to know if Cassie was at Atlus' booth this year.
  • Duke OtterlandDuke Otterland Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2005
    Okay, that was strange...
  • edited May 2005
    No words I can think of even begin to describe this...
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    It was a brilliant idea and was fun to write =)

Dracos
    handled captioning.
  • foxworthfoxworth Practical Problem Solver Administrators
    edited May 2005
    It was a blast running around and taking the pictures smile.gif I think my favorite is the 3 sitting in the throne smile.gif
    This space for rent.
  • XerainXerain Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    Before Crisis looks like it will have an awful lot in common with Musashi Samurai Legend.
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>
    edited May 2005
    Hmm... I know somebody pointed that out before it got posted, but apparently nobody fixed it... well, it's fixed now!

I still think the slime should have played Before Crisis, it's pretty fun smile.gif
    This space for rent.
  • rudyxxrudyxx Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    sweet my psone got first picture smile.gif
    momo_sig.jpg
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    LOL! That made my day laugh.gif

Cute slimes...
  • AlbedoAlbedo Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    Oh my... I want a Slime too >_>
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited May 2005
    That was fantastic.

btw, do any of you guys (rpgamer staff) live in/near Seattle? Because I passed a guy earlier this week talking on a cell phone saying 'E3 was great' and some such. I could almost swear it was the guy on the far right of that group photo. If I hadn't been in a hurry and going in a different direction I would have said something to him.
  • XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    Oh my God...he's watching me! *hides*

...make it go away....can't take...the stare....the ETERNAL STARE.

Nice little album, though. Nice to put a face to you people, not that I could place names to faces except for a few.
  • StomStom Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    I almost got in trouble at work as I was laughing so hard at this!
  • IsraelIsrael Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Funniest thing I have seen in a long time...!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tounge.gif
  • edited May 2005
    I'm sure the question is burning everyone else's mind as well.

Where'd you guys get the slimes?
  • AletheaAlethea Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I'm sure the question is burning everyone else's mind as well.

Where'd you guys get the slimes? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Square Enix was handing them out as swag. Everyone who watched their little show (a collection of trailers) received a slime at the end.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this feature! It was a great idea and I enjoyed my small participation in it.
    edited May 2005
    Square Enix was giving them out at the theater tour.

Dracos
  • edited May 2005
    I saw you guys when you put the slimes on King Mickey at the Kingdom Hearts II display (I was working the booth and that was the most entertaining photo session of the show). At first I just thought it was a bunch of guys having fun, but if I'd known it was RPGamer staff I would've wanted to say "hi." Anyway, good work. smile.gif
  • edited May 2005
    Noooo! Profiteers on eBay! Demanding my money!!

Tell me you guys have extras and are going to be raffling some off on us!
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (watcher @ May 27 2005,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"btw, do any of you guys (rpgamer staff) live in/near Seattle? Because I passed a guy earlier this week talking on a cell phone saying 'E3 was great' and some such. I could almost swear it was the guy on the far right of that group photo.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Two of our staffers live in that area. You likely ran across Mikel (Firemyst), our resident dragon.
  • AnimeGamer183AnimeGamer183 Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    Even the Slimes were able to get into E3 this year, and I coudlnt... ;_; then again, they do work for Square. tounge.gif

Also, do I smell a Dragon Quest VIII, pre-order item? laugh.gif that would be good.

• Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    That`s a lotta slimes... how many times did you go on the tour guys? tounge.gif
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (watcher @ May 26 2005,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"btw, do any of you guys (rpgamer staff) live in/near Seattle? Because I passed a guy earlier this week talking on a cell phone saying 'E3 was great' and some such. I could almost swear it was the guy on the far right of that group photo. If I hadn't been in a hurry and going in a different direction I would have said something to him.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I don't really count anymore, but my Slime is better.

Great feature. Warmed my dark and evil heart. And then made me go gripe some more about waiting for DQ8. At least with 7 I got some early previews.
  • Agent_009Agent_009 Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    That's good stuff. Kinda scary with the slimes multiplying at the end there. Slime army! tounge.gif

Look at that monster of an old-school Sega system. LoL. laugh.gif
    edited May 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (watcher @ May 26 2005,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"That was fantastic.

btw, do any of you guys (rpgamer staff) live in/near Seattle? Because I passed a guy earlier this week talking on a cell phone saying 'E3 was great' and some such. I could almost swear it was the guy on the far right of that group photo. If I hadn't been in a hurry and going in a different direction I would have said something to him.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    It could have been me too. I live in Monroe, but go to school at Shoreline CC

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gouden Draak @ May 27 2005,08:06)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"That`s a lotta slimes... how many times did you go on the tour guys?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well, we had 11 staff there and I think everybody went at least once, a couple went twice...

This space for rent.
  • edited May 2005
    Oooooh, sounds like someone has extras!!

Send me a PM, I'll hook you up with my shipping address!

I'd like a blue if possible, but you know, whatever's laying around is cool. tounge.gif
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    That was so good.
    I love the slimes!!
    edited May 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Agent_009 @ May 27 2005,09:34)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"That's good stuff. Kinda scary with the slimes multiplying at the end there. Slime army! tounge.gif

Look at that monster of an old-school Sega system. LoL. laugh.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    That's what we forgot.

We didn't take a king sime buildup shot.

Dracos
  • Lord_KlaxorLord_Klaxor Member Full Members
    edited May 2005
    What you didn't see about the slime queen,

http://www.rpgamer.com/event/slime/Omega_Slime_Queen.jpg