The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - More Media

madhtrmadhtr Full MemberFull Members
edited August 2005 in Latest Updates
One thing is for sure in this update, if you do not like spoilers, then you will not like the goods we are peddling. Now, where's that materia?

<span style='color:blue'>5 Propaganda</span>

Facebook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited August 2005
    Yeah, I love the cross advertising they did here. Advertising FFVII: AC and Maya 7 (hey! perfect fit!) together on the last one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II
  • madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Aquila Hawk @ Aug. 22 2005,13:38)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Yeah, I love the cross advertising they did here. Advertising FFVII: AC and Maya 7 (hey! perfect fit!) together on the last one.[/QUOTE]
    S-E used Maya for Advent Children
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duke OtterlandDuke Otterland Banned Banned Users
    edited August 2005
    Looks sexy.
    edited August 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(madhtr @ Aug. 22 2005,13:39)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Aquila Hawk @ Aug. 22 2005,13:38)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Yeah, I love the cross advertising they did here. Advertising FFVII: AC and Maya 7 (hey! perfect fit!) together on the last one.[/QUOTE]
    S-E used Maya for Advent Children[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I know, but Maya 7 just came out recently. Hence the joke about the cross promotion. biggrin.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited August 2005
    The movie is looking good.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    I can't wait to see this movie!!
    It's looking really good.
  • GolbezGolbez Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    I'm sure this has been asked somewhere, but is the Japanese release and the American release going to be on the same day? Out of curiosity. smile.gif
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2005
    Originally they said so, yeah.
    edited August 2005
    Yes and no, the Japanese release is going to be 9/14 while the NA release is 9/13. However, because of the international date line and that annoying concept we have of time zones, it will basically be the same day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temple_PriestessTemple_Priestess Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    Where will one be able to buy the DVD? ^^;
    edited August 2005
    I would imagine just about anywhere that sells DVDs. Hey, if Best Buy advertises the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Volume 7 Limited Edition, I would imagine they would not only carry, but advertise FFVII: AC. Hell, with how much Square Enix has been trying to play up Advent Children, I wouldn't be surprised if all the TVs advertised in the Best Buy and Circuit City flyers the week it comes out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chromegachromega Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    The U.S DVD has been delayed according to "Starstruck", a video store a friend and I went to. They talked to rep at Columbia and confirmed that the DVD will be delayed til November. It would explain why The U.S version isn't availabe for pre-order when it's so close to the September release date.
  • chromegachromega Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE""Contrary to previous reports, the full-length CG motion picture FFVII: Advent Children will not be launching stateside simultaneously with its Japanese counterpart on September 13th. Instead, Sony Pictures plans a U.S. release on both UMD and 2-disc "Special Edition" DVD this "holiday season." What does that mean, exactly? Probably a mid-to-late November release, as the publisher wants to get those lucrative day-after-Thanksgiving "Black Friday" sales. " (from 1up.com)[/QUOTE]

that confirms what i heard today...
  • ManjiManji Member Full Members
    edited August 2005
    This makes me wanna cry...so many delays...u.u;;
    damn sony pictures... mad.gif
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited August 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Manji @ Aug. 24 2005,18:49)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"This makes me wanna cry...so many delays...u.u;;
    damn sony pictures... mad.gif[/QUOTE]
    sure seems like SCEA is doing some assinine (sp?) things to it's customers these days