If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Tokyo Game Show 2005 Blog - Day 1 & 2

MartyrMartyr MemberFull Members
edited September 2005 in Latest Updates
Paul wraps up his adventure in the magical land known as TGS, and we're giving you a glimpse of what it's like to do such at one of gaming's most prostegious events. As an added bonus, there's also tales of clubbing debauchery! Interested? Have a seat.

Pow

Comments

• hamikohamiko New Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    damn it... 3 days and not one screenshot or impression of .hack//fragment. pllleeeaaassseeee can you at least write a bit about it?

• Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    It's been sent for editing, although I'm afraid you might not like what you hear.

Then again, if Bandai gets this MMO thing going (or even better yet, if they re-release the first four titles as a box set), then I'd change my mind on the series.

If it makes you happy, data can be imported from the first four titles to Fragment ;)