If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Great and Wonderful Newbie Thread

Comments

• AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Hello there newbies. Welcome to the boards. Have a seat and enjoy yourselves. No fuss. No muss. No worries. If you feel a prick on your neck dont worry about that, some of us are vampires and we are just looking for a light snack. You'll survive. You'll be a little woozy, but you'll survive......maybe....
  • Zidane TribalZidane Tribal Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    Hey everybody! It took awhile to log back on here because I had to mess with the cookies on my Mom's computer. I think it was because I activated my account here on my Dad's computer in Loudon, TN and it doesn't work as well here in Woodstock, GA. I try to find a place to post at that place I'm going at in Smyrna. After I get done with whatever I need to do over there and I find a permanent place to settle I might have to start a new account. That means I might also have to post under a new user name, too. I wish I won't have to do that. sad.gif
  • fuct4lessfuct4less Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    why would you have to create a new account?

btw, welcome to the boards, darkowl
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fuct4less @ Nov. 21 2003,19:47)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"why would you have to create a new account?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    To avoid being shut out and messing with the cookies.
  • SesshoumaruSesshoumaru Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    how do i get one of those face thingies that everyoneelse has?
  • SugarmanxSugarmanx Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Nice to meet everyone here.

I'm "Sugarmanx" and I'm sure some of you know me from other forum(s). I do a lot of art and gaming among other things. smile.gif
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2003
    Sugarmanx!! Heya! Fancy seein' you here! Welcome to RPGamer! Just kick back, relax, and make yourself right at home!
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (maryadavies @ Nov. 22 2003,13:33)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Sugarmanx!! Heya! Fancy seein' you here! Welcome to RPGamer! Just kick back, relax, and make yourself right at home![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Thanks for the welcome ! I've been floating around forums lately so I figure I check this place out. wink.gif
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited November 2003
    GAH!

<-- is blown back by the appearance of a certain Chocobo Racer in cherry blosoms

Welcome Sugarmanx. Enjoy it here. laugh.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aquila Hawk @ Nov. 22 2003,14:00)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"GAH!

<-- is blown back by the appearance of a certain Chocobo Racer in cherry blosoms

Welcome Sugarmanx. ?Enjoy it here. ?laugh.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    *unleashes cherry blossom bazooka*

LOL! I tired to hide "Alfador" in a box like Solid Snake hid himself but I guess it didn't work *darn !* tounge.gif

Thanks for the welcome Aquila !
  • GathericGatheric Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    Welcome, All Newbies...lol....
    TTYL...maybe laugh.gif
  • AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Sugarmanx! Heh heh...nice to see you here too!
  • GathericGatheric Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    I bow to all newbies....

Conichiwa/Konbonwa

.......Saiyanara
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Allo...I actually hadn't noticed this thread before...sorry to be rather late in getting here. confused.gif I guess it's ok, though, since I really have not started posting much until about a week ago.

I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and discussing games, life, the universe, and everything...I'd say more here, but I think I do better when in an actual conversation, not just talking about me. biggrin.gif
    edited November 2003
    Woah! Aliena, is that you? I haven't seen you in a while. I thought you left or something. Anyway, I'm Zidane Tribal now instead of mogster. smile.gif
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Welcome to all new people and such. Sorry I haven't been here for a while since my computer has been on the fritz, and I had some personal issues that needed handling. Handling personal issues is hard when you have this board on your mind, so I took some time off.

No, Happy Hobo didn't kidnap me again to make me his Dungeon Love Toy, and neither did Adremmelech try to intoxicate me to make a pass at me, so I'm still alive. On that note to the newbs, if Happy Hobo or Adremmelech offers you some beer or candy, do not trust them. It's a trap.
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Alright Sugarmanx matey, nice to see you here. smile.gif
    edited November 2003
    Nice seeing you here as well Malango (and everyone else here) ! MeoTwister5, I'll take note of what you said wink.gif
    edited November 2003
    Hey! Is that neovivi avatar site up and running again? I kind of forgot the address.
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Ah! Welcome Sugarmanx! It's nice to see you here!
  • LabyrinthLabyrinth Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Hey people.. i've posted a few times already.. but wouldn't hurt to come to the newbie thread smile.gif Thought i'd introduce mahself.. my names Dustin.. yeah.. and i'll be around here hopefully for awhile smile.gif
    edited November 2003
    Welcome to the boards... well... belated at least... Labyrinth. Enjoy a nice long stay here. smile.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • felixleongfelixleong Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Wow... I just have to return back to my newbie status: There's too much things happened to point that I lost track on everything here smile.gif. Maybe I should visit here much often than I used to.

Anyway, all greetings extends to those who have joined the RPGamer community! smile.gif Maybe I should consider having Wind-Of-Fate's title smile.gif.
    edited November 2003
    Well then, welcome to the boards Felix. laugh.gif

Never thought I would ever say that to someone who has been here longer then I.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • innocent darkinnocent dark Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    Hi everyone I'm new biggrin.gif !!! I want plenty loads of attention yer?
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I'll be here waiting for the next incarnation of Lord Dycedarg. tounge.gif

Er... Hello Innocent Dark! Welcome to our forums. wink.gif
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • DisasterChild8DisasterChild8 Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    max, ar eu implying that innocent dark is the new LD?
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Personally, I'm more inclined to believe that Innocent Dark is Innocent Darkness from a while back, but whatever. laugh.gif
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Metacod @ Nov. 24 2003,10:27)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Personally, I'm more inclined to believe that Innocent Dark is Innocent Darkness from a while back, but whatever. laugh.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Eh, so am I, but maybe he'll liven up the place.

Welcome Innocent Dark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • innocent darkinnocent dark Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    Well its either I am the new LD reincarnation after that discraceful trick he played on everyone which was incredibly awesome!! tounge.gif

OR

I am the returning innocent darkness after a year in exhile I'm not sure myself really, but I guarantee I will liven this place up in true ID fashion!!! tounge.gif
This discussion has been closed.