The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Ultimate Code

MageoftheSandsMageoftheSands MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in General Help & Advice
What is the Ultimate Code to use for importing data from Golden Sun 1? You know, max levels, many items, etc?

Comments

• DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    www.gamefaqs.com

Just a few seconds provides quite a hefty chunk of transfer in codes.

Dracos
  • MageoftheSandsMageoftheSands Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Feb. 12 2004,05:58)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"www.gamefaqs.com

Just a few seconds provides quite a hefty chunk of transfer in codes.

Dracos[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Hah! Tried it. It didn't work. I tried it 5 times, coping it letter by letter, triple checking, and still no-go.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Oh so sad. Pity all of the ones they listed which are generally accurate didn't work. I guess I'll have to suggest then you find some other method to cheat.

Dracos
    edited February 2004
    Cheat? Beat Golden Sun, and Beat Golden Sun 2 on all three difficulties. I'm not cheating. I'm just looking for somereason to play the game again. Besides, that's why I'm asking for the import code here.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MageoftheSands @ Feb. 13 2004,02:28)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I'm just looking for somereason to play the game again.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    So, by getting this code so that the characters which "<span class="spoiler">you can't get until the final part of the game</span>" are incredibly overpowered, you have a new reason to play the game? If you beat the game 3 times already, then what kind of a reason is that?

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • PhatosePhatose Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    I'm pretty sure that GS2 requires you to transfer certain things over from GS1 to do certain subquests. ?At the very least, I'm 100% sure there are djinn and psynergies you can't get any other way. ?It's very possible that he doesn't intend to use isaac and co, but not having certain djinn and psynergy that you can only get through transfering could put a damper on the fun.

edit: oh wait. DOH is me. he wants a super max code. I take all that back

edited February 2004
    Not really a super max code. I just would like to see how the game plays out with Jenna starting at level 50. I think it would be fun.