The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Fatal Frame 2 Final Boss

RainaRaina MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in General Help & Advice
I went to gamefaqs for help...their claim I should be able to do this on the first try. Uh, wrong! My skills suck at this apparently. They said stay in finder mode while the kusabi whirls around me and when he lunges at me, step back, take the shot. The problem is he moves so quickly, I can barely keep up, and I lose track of where he is, so of course I died in 5 seconds. I'm getting frustrated, so now I think there has to be a better way. Any suggestions would be appreciated. laugh.gif

Comments

• MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I haven't finished the game yet, so the only person who can answer you is Solon. biggrin.gif
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Well if you see Solon, please ask him. laugh.gif I've tried 6 times and I keep dying wahhhh! laugh.gif
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Don't stand still....okay, there are some things I can help you with:

"<span class="spoiler">First form: Don't stay in finder mode. Walk around on the field, until he shows up. When he does, run a few steps away, and then instantly go into finder mode. When in finder mode, always aim at his head. Always.

You're suppose to let him come closer, but at the same time, back away from him slowly from time to time.... so that things don't go too fast (if you don't, he can kill you, because the finder mode won't target him). Don't bother to fire off any pictures until you can "Fatal Frame" him.

Second form (don't read if you don't want to know): Just don't do anything, keep running away. After a few minutes (yeah, tedious..) she will stand still and laugh, and this is when you can Fatal Frame her.</span>"

Hope that helps...

EDIT: "<span class="spoiler">Unless you mean the absolute first form... when you're just supposed to take a picture of Mayu. I had problems with that at first.. but it's quite simple. Target her head, walk slowly towards her, and in the moment she starts heading towards you, take two steps back and the camera should target her. One shot is enough.</span>"

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
    edited January 2004
    Uhhh..okay don't stand still....so run... and um what else? the rest is blanked out...weird...^_^
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    ...blanked out? I used spoiler tags, if that's what you mean.
    Just mark my entire message, and you'll see what's underneath.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
    edited January 2004
    Oh okay. Wow...yes, I see....^_^ Wow Solon, thanks so much! *hugs* You really helped me out! laugh.gif
  • XanalithXanalith Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Raina @ Jan. 27 2004,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Uhhh..okay don't stand still....so run... and um what else? the rest is blanked out...weird...^_^[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    After all this time and you didn't know about spoiler tags....

*exasperated voice* Raina....

your a noober at heart aren't ya?
    edited January 2004
    *lol* wahhhh!!! laugh.gif All my life xan, all my life. laugh.gif My friends have teased that this is why they love me so, I'm always sweet and new...not sure if it's a compliment or if they're hitting on me. *lol* laugh.gif