The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Golden Sun transfers

Red GylRed Gyl New MemberFull Members
edited December 2003 in General Help & Advice
I can't transfer my information from GS1 to GS2! How can I do it?

Comments

• SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Gyl @ Nov. 20 2003,21:56)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I can't transfer my information from GS1 to GS2! How can I do it?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You can either do it by connecting two GBA's together, and then transfer your clear file via the link cable, but that requires two games as well.

When you finish the first game, you'll receive a password... remember it, write it down, whatever. When starting a new game in GS2, you can type in the passwords to get all your old stuff..
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • ShadowKnight28ShadowKnight28 Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    Ohhhhh... great depending on the Djinn again. So it is still the same job setup then.
  • Red GylRed Gyl New Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Thanks, Solon laugh.gif Just one problem: I don't know how to get the password. I beat the game and saved the data from GS1 and all, but I don't remember being given a password, and I don't know how to find that password. Could you help me?

~is desperate~ Also, I had gone on ahead and started GS2, but I hadn't reached the part where the two groups meet yet. Would my transferred data still count?
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Well, I remember the password showing up either before or after the credits after you finish Golden Sun.... you better write it down, it's long.

Well yeah, you can always add passwords during a run in GS2, until the characters meet. It's best to do it early though, so that you are prepared...
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • agentflitagentflit Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Solon @ Dec. 08 2003,14:17)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Well, I remember the password showing up either before or after the credits after you finish Golden Sun....[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    This is how it is done.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited December 2003
    *shakes head sadly* Flit, that link goes to a "No Soup For You!!" page. Mus' be Gamefaqs' hotlinking protection. They don't let anyone direct link to their FAQ's, I thought everybody knew that.<a href="http://www.geocities.com/maryadavies/golden_sun_send.txt"; target="_blank">
    This is how it's done, this time with working link</a>

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • Red GylRed Gyl New Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    ~hugs all~ Thanks, you three!! My data's been transfered! Yay!!!