The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Castlevania LOI Help!

RainaRaina MemberFull Members
edited November 2003 in General Help & Advice
I just got this game and I love it except....I am incredibly lost! I have been everywhere on the first floor unless I am missing something and I don't know where to go! One of the paths I need a gold dragon key to open the door, only I can't find it. I'm seriously considering picking up the strategy guide because some of the rooms look the same! Has anyone gotten farther than the first floor? Am I missing a door or something? Thank you! laugh.gif

Comments

• SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Well, you shouldn't try to enter the door with the Dragon keys so early. However, if you still want to... the golden dragon key is in the Anti-Soul Mysteries lab... on the first floor here, in one of the rooms there is a small yellow square on the ground. Stand on it... after a few seconds, you will be lowered down to a single room where the key is.

It's pretty easy to miss it if you just run through the room... keep your eyes on the floor, and you'll spot it. I think it's the room where the stairs to Floor 2 are.

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Ah I see! Thanks so much. laugh.gif Probably a good idea to wait. I was just mainly trying to get off the first floor 'cause I had no idea where to go. Thanks again! laugh.gif
  • jiroo_chan_007jiroo_chan_007 Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Solon @ Nov. 05 2003,10:10)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Well, you shouldn't try to enter the door with the Dragon keys so early. However, if you still want to... the golden dragon key is in the Anti-Soul Mysteries lab... on the first floor here, in one of the rooms there is a small yellow square on the ground. Stand on it... after a few seconds, you will be lowered down to a single room where the key is.

It's pretty easy to miss it if you just run through the room... keep your eyes on the floor, and you'll spot it. I think it's the room where the stairs to Floor 2 are.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Actually its the stairs between the second floor and the third floor.

Oh, also, pay attention to places where you can jump and whip yourself up, they often hide secret areas out of the camrea angles that can be reached with a whip-jump.

I am playing with the secret character, so I dont have to worry about that. (I love helper-blocks!)