If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Details

AletheaAlethea MemberFull Members
edited December 2002 in Latest Updates
I don't know about you, but browsing the official site with all its glorious artwork made me eagerly anticipate this game and giggle like a schoolgirl. Guess Square accomplished its goal.

Fear the army of knife-juggling Moogles!!!

Any thoughts?

Comments

• HolySwordsmanCidHolySwordsmanCid New Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I like what the game is shaping up to be. I look forward to its release in the States...I don't have many GBA games and I need a nice rpg to play on it besides Golden Sun.

I like Paladins and knife-jugglers too biggrin.gif
  • Lao TseLao Tse Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Judge? Laws during battle? What, are we lobsterbacks here? I don't know about this whole court thing- sounds like a misfortuned gameplay mechanic, whom no one wants to invite in to their house for dinner.
  • AnjelikaAnjelika Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    i can?t hardly wait! smile.gif
    i hope it doesn?t take long for it?s America?s release
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited December 2002
    I intend to buy it on the day it is released. I greatly enjoyed the first game and I eagerly look forward to the next one. I can't wait to fiddle around with job system again.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited December 2002
    yES! mOOGLES,mOOGLES, and more mOOGLES...im so happy that moogles will be a race in this game.its about time they make their proper return.they are the best and a force to be reckoned with.i cant wait for this game...MOG forever like my username states...oh and did i mention i have been waiting for another final fantasy tactics game since the original is one of my favorites of all time.classic material...