If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Enix Dishes Dirt, Deals Designation Decimation

CastomelCastomel MemberFull Members
edited December 2002 in Latest Updates
Yikes... Maybe I should've gone with a shorter title... But no, that simply wouldn't have done justice to this ridiculous name. Seriously, though.. There might be a game behind it, although it's sounding more and more like a sordid mix between SoA and Bahamut's Lagoon, so there'll have to be something to knock my socks off before I give it a second look. Still, that's just me, and I'm a sour bastard at the best of times... What are your thoughts? smile.gif
Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!

Comments

• WeekendRisktakerWeekendRisktaker Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Whew, the storyline DOES sound a lot like Bahamut Lagoon, doesn't it... Especially in the particulars on characters. ?Byuu and Yoyo, anyone?

Next thing you know, they'll be saying the dragons are named Leviathan, Jormungandr, and Garuda...