If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Moved Topics?

wyvernlordwyvernlord BannedBanned Users
edited December 2002 in Site & Forum Support
Why is it the topics moved always appear as -- Viewed and -- Replied? ._. I dun like it... It confusing! sad.gif

Comments

• chiapetchiapet Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    It depends on the method chosen by the moderator when moving them.
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    When I move topics, I leave the original topic title where it is, but it is linked to the new location. For example, someone makes a FF topic in this board. I move the thread to the FF board, but you'll still be able to see it here. When you click on it, though, you're automatically taken to the other board.

The reason for the --'s is because replies and posts and stuff don't really exist on the original board anymore. You'll still be able to see those numbers on the new board, however.