If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Is there an archive of the quotes and origins?

LeetdudeLeetdude MemberFull Members
edited April 2006 in Site & Forum Support
If not, there definitely should be. Some are quite funny.

Comments

• DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited March 2006
    Excellent idea. Davis approves.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited March 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Leetdude @ Mar. 29 2006,00:36)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"If not, there definitely should be. Some are quite funny.[/QUOTE]
    Is this comment in reference to the quotations on the main page that show up in the browser header when entering the main site page? If that is what you are referencing, then I would certainly endorse your suggestion.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • LeetdudeLeetdude Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    Yeah, the quotes on the main page. I was specifically wondering about the current quote and an earlier beard joke involving dwarves.
  • ShuemaisShuemais Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    After checking around, it appears that there is no archive for quotes used for the Title Bar on the Index (that is, the main page of the site).
  • RokuRoku Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    Took a while to dig through old emails and stuff, and it's not perfect, but here it is in its (incomplete) glory.

Edit: I realize it's missing several years, but I only have data for most of the weeks that I've been in charge of it.

• tylerwillistylerwillis Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    And Roku rocks once again.
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited April 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE""Today you have brought me... Cancer. I'm truly grateful."[/QUOTE]

Ha-ha! I'd totally forgotten that one. I smile25.png you, Roku.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • KarlinnKarlinn Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    The Roku-man hath delivered unto us a truly wonderous thingy. Right on, brother (b^.^)b
  • VigivalgusVigivalgus Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    There's an awful lot of Baten Kaitos quotes on there. Just one more reason I smile25.png that game, despite the voice acting.