If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

How old are you?

Comments

• knightofhyruleknightofhyrule Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    If you got any younger, you'd have to go back to high school. You don't want that, do you? Do you!?
  • Matt1plus1Matt1plus1 Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    I guess not! smile10.png
  • starbladestarblade Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(knightofhyrule @ Mar. 12 2006,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"If you got any younger, you'd have to go back to high school. ?You don't want that, do you? ?Do you!?[/QUOTE]
    Damn, I'm 18 and in high school. Thank god I'll be in college by summer's end.
  • Tortured_AngelTortured_Angel Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    21 years old...
    Although, many ppl think it's the other way around with the numbers.
    (12 years old...)
  • starbladestarblade Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Tortured_Angel @ Mar. 18 2006,18:28)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"(12 years old...)[/QUOTE]
    *Clasps hands together*...

Totally playing smile4.png ...

Seriously smile8.png
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited March 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(SorenLovesIke @ Mar. 10 2006,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"for some reason i laughed[/QUOTE]

If you read it in Kermit the Frog's voice (which I did--I couldn't help it), it seems funnier than it is. ?

I might be guilty of reading all your posts with Kermit's voice resounding in my head, First Frog. I apologize in advance. ?smile1.png[/QUOTE]
    That brightened up my morning smile4.png

Meanwhile, I'm sliding barely into the majority age range, at a nice 18...
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited March 2006
    .....while I am creeping out of it! NOOOOO!!!!!! Where has the time gone!!??
  • onacouchonacouch New Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    So where is it that all the 18 year olds vote?
  • KeythKeyth Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    Uh oh. I voted before I read the first post. Well, I ain't a regular, but I am 18!
  • ERRORERROR Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    But what defines a regular? ?Someone who posts all the time? ?Someone who reads all the posts but posts very little themselves?

btw I'm 21
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited March 2006
    Well I do come everyday, even if sometime it only to scout around! btw I'm 31
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited March 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(onacouch @ Mar. 20 2006,18:21)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"So where is it that all the 18 year olds vote?[/QUOTE]
    Wow. I didnt notice that it said "13-18" and "18-30". I guess it depends on if you feel if you are still a teen or have advanced into adulthood.
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited March 2006
    19, Born in 1986, but since it was December it was practically '87 anyway smile6.png
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• thinkfreemindthinkfreemind Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    Born in '81. The same year as MTV. The difference is, I have managed to stay true to myself.
  • Oki_RPGOki_RPG Member Full Members
    edited March 2006
    I'm 18 and lovin' it every second of it!!!
    Even though I sometimes look back to my high school years and I feel like I should have enjoyed those days a little bit more than I did.
    But, now I have a whole life ahead of me so I'm gonna enjoy it 'till I die.
  • WindWind Member Full Members
    edited April 2006

My God, I'm getting Old.
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited April 2006
    Speaking of old people, I found out that a girl that sits near me in one of my classes is actually thirty-four today. Damn man, I'd totally hit it too. smile24.png

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • KarlinnKarlinn Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(thinkfreemind @ Mar. 23 2006,20:27)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Born in '81. The same year as MTV. The difference is, I have managed to stay true to myself.[/QUOTE]
    I want my
    I want my
    I want my MTV.

...as it was back then, of course.

'81 here, too. 24 and counting.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited April 2006
    Prepare to be scared.

...31 going on 32 ? smile4.png

<span id='ME'><center>maryadavies wacks you with her cane</center></span>

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • Kingdom Hearts FanboyKingdom Hearts Fanboy Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    15 and a freshman at high school. I still have yet to stuffed in a locker too! But I think it's because I'm very tall and the lockers are very thin.

smile1.png
  • noodlenoodle Kirby: El Presidente RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2006
    but lockers are tall and thin. smile6.png

'83 girlie here.. 23 years of age. ?smile22.png

nkkd01.jpg
  • LassicLassic Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    Turning 23 in a couple of months 'sigh' smile5.png
  • zenglandzengland New Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    28, closing in on the big Three O.
    It doesn't seem possible.
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited April 2006
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(ERROR @ Mar. 21 2006,09:22)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"But what defines a regular? Someone who posts all the time? Someone who reads all the posts but posts very little themselves?

btw I'm 21[/QUOTE]
    I define a regular as a member who visits the boards at least three or four times a week irrespective of posting activity. A frequently visiting lurker is still a regular.

LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • PhospheneHereticPhospheneHeretic Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    Veintid?s. Born in December '83.
  • CarlisleCarlisle Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    22 here... where has the time gone?
  • kayedno1kayedno1 New Member Full Members
    edited April 2006
    ... old people old people smile18.png im only 13
  • ZebulunZebulun Member Full Members
    edited May 2006
    I turned 17 in March. Huzzah!
  • BriarBriar New Member Full Members
    edited May 2006
    14. I was scared that I was younger than any of the other age groups here until the last page! smile8.png smile22.png
  • nectarsisnectarsis Member Full Members
    edited May 2006
This discussion has been closed.