If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Spoilers *fixed*

Gouden DraakGouden Draak MemberFull Members
edited October 2006 in Site & Forum Support
Any chance of getting our spoiler tags back?
Spoiler:
This doesn`t work

[spoilers] Nor does this [/spoilers]

It would be nice to not run into a spoiler because people have no way of hiding them now....

Comments

• MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited September 2006
    Unfortunately they will not be back until the old skin is restored.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • bozisthebossbozistheboss Member Full Members
    edited September 2006
    There is a way to hide text contained in a quote box. I've forgotten the specific code, though, since I stink at that kind of thing.
  • WunderchuWunderchu New Member Full Members
    edited September 2006
    <div>
    (bozistheboss @ Sep. 24 2006,16:17)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">There is a way to hide text contained in a quote box.</div>
    ya, for example, Madrox does it here: http://board.rpgamer.com/cgi-bin....y203002

• angel0886angel0886 Member Full Members
    edited September 2006
    <div>
    (Wunderchu @ Sep. 27 2006,02:14)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE"><div>
    (bozistheboss @ Sep. 24 2006,16:17)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">There is a way to hide text contained in a quote box.</div>
    ya, for example, Madrox does it here: http://board.rpgamer.com/cgi-bin....y203002</div>
    If you notice the date on that post (December of 2004); that was with the old skin and just a html version of the original tag. html is disabled on the forums, so therefore it doesn't work. (If a mod were to go in and edit that post, the html would no longer work)
    pfootbanner.png
  • Chris PrivitereChris Privitere Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    edited October 2006
    "<span class="spoiler">I don't know what you all are talking about. I think spoilers work quite fine.</span>"

smile.gif
    179811.png
    edited October 2006
    The code only works here because HTML is enabled on this forum section.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • Chris PrivitereChris Privitere Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    edited October 2006
    lol, look at the post box, silly. That was my way of announcing the return of the spoiler tag to the boards!
    179811.png
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    YAY! NO MORE SPOILED GAMES!

"<span class="spoiler">SPOILER SPOILY SPOIL!</span>"

• angel0886angel0886 Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    "<span class="spoiler">Wheee</span>"
    pfootbanner.png
    edited October 2006
    <div>
    (sabin1001 @ Oct. 06 2006,20:03)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">lol, look at the post box, silly. That was my way of announcing the return of the spoiler tag to the boards!</div>
    Why does it still show HTML quoting when I quote the post, then?
    LordBilbanes.png
    edited October 2006
    Cause that's how the spoiler tag works. It's a shortcut to put in a style tag that we have defined in our .css.
    179811.png
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    ...and now to make people use the tags.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.