If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Gothic II:

LaoKLaoK MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
The promising year of 2003 begins with this sequel. So have you read the preview yet?

Comments

• LaoKLaoK Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Hey Matt, get off your duff and realize it, XBOX is the future of gaming!!!!!!!
  • LaoKLaoK Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    A public service announcement: Never leave your computer unattended in the presence of fanatical fanboy junkies.
  • -Locke--Locke- Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Xbox is not a good system if you like rpg's, hence i will never get one. and i've never played this Gothic game...it any good?
  • TadrithTadrith Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Gothic was a *really* unknown RPG released for the PC. When I first began playing it, it caught on extremely quick, and never let go. I wasted a great deal of my life with that game, it had a certain charm to it. You know, those games that are fun to play even when you're not actually DOING anything to progress the game?

Gothic II looks to be more of the same, so I'm waiting for this one. I have also noticed that Xbox seems to be picking up a few very interesting RPG titles lately, so it may be something to keep an eye on in the future...