If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Topics?

MMMMMM MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Can you delete topics you started? Sorry if the question sounds dumb. I'm kind of new at message boards. Or can someone give some rules about starting a topic? Do you stick with it? Things like that.

Comments

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Only RPGamer staff can delete topics or posts. There aren't really any hard and fast rules for starting a topic, as long as it doesn't violate any of the main rules, but creating a new topic on something which has been done recently or is currently being discussed in other threads is extremely frowned upon.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited January 2003
    No you can't delete posts or topics, tho I wish we could delete our boo-boos(such as duplicate posts)

If you do make a boo-boo like that, ask one of the mods to fix it...like Rico who posted before me.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • MMMMMM Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
    Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it. See ya!
    smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif