If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Need help

GamePimp4lifeGamePimp4life MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Site & Forum Support
hey i have had trouble making posts. It said i was not logged in but when i tried it said i wasnt allowed to log in. If i didnt something wrong and u banned me im sorry and i dont know what it is.

Comments

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    No, you're not banned. I'd wager there's a problem with your login cookie not being set properly; You might try deleting it manually or through your browser, then making sure your security settings regarding cookie acceptance aren't overly high or blocking RPGamer.
  • King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Obviously if you posted this you aren't banned...and the fact that under your name it says "Members" if your were banned it would say "Banned Member".