If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Chocobo Mysterious Dungeon Wii Trailer

MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything!Full Members
edited July 2007 in Square Enix
Well, there's not much to say. Square's letting out a clip for the newest Chocobo Mysterious Dungeon for the Wii.

Check it out!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
-Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

Comments

• ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited June 2007
    Well, I've never played a Chocobo game, so I'm not sure how it plays. It sort of looks like an action game, but it also looks like it's still turn-based. Well, I can see there are no cards or mini-games like the DS brother that recently came out, at least for now.
  • Zidane TribalZidane Tribal Banned Banned Users
    edited June 2007
    Hell yeah, I'm definitely pre-ordering this game ASAP! Thanks for bringing this game to my attention MasterChief, as I just recently got a Wii last Friday. The layout for the Chocobo Farm looks a little different than the one in Chocobo Tales, which I played to the fullest extent and completed. However, I never played the original Mysterious Dungeon games on the PSone. So when I WILL get it it'll be my first time playing one in the series.

Here's what I gathered from watching the trailer:

At 0:57 it seems you enter a person's mind and explore the dungeon in it. It's the same as going inside those picture books and accomplishing something to progress further in the game. You fight classic FF monsters like the behemoth at 1:15 taking turns attacking. The crystal heart making what looks like a factory run at 1:41 after completing said dungeon is an example.

However, there is somthing I need in all my FF games, and that is what this guy posted in the link:

<div></div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Where is the Moogle love?!</div>

Yes, where is the moogle love indeed. I hope that the game will have at least more than one moogle in it when it's on store shelves here. If not, I can always look forward to Final Fantasy Fables: Moogle Tales. down.gif
  • RpgNRpgN Member Full Members
    edited June 2007
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited for this! They're continueing the style with the ds version, only bigger and better. It seems the fighting system did change though smile.gif
    you will pay for this!
  • waterlily43waterlily43 Member Full Members
    edited July 2007
    Why only Wii!! sad.gif It looks really fun especially the chocobo leg-slap move hahaha.

It also reminds me a bit of the chocobo mini-rpg that came bundled with FF8.

• MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited July 2007
    <div>
    (waterlily43 @ Jul. 03 2007,10:10)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Why only Wii!! sad.gif It looks really fun especially the chocobo leg-slap move hahaha.

It also reminds me a bit of the chocobo mini-rpg that came bundled with FF8.</div>
    Well, Square is really getting all over Nintendo now, what with their brisk sales here and unquestioned dominance in Japan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • SuikojinSuikojin Danger Zone! Full Members
    edited July 2007
    My fiancee saw this and said I had to pre order as soon as possible or I would never get sex again. X.x

But besides all that, it looks fun! Can't wait.
    Doing the Chain Chomp Stomp at the GS Forums!