If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

If they made a Square Enix Smash Brothers...

2»

Comments

• Tigron111Tigron111 Member Full Members
    edited June 2007
    One character I'd include: Cid (FFIV) Why? <span class="spoiler">Because he can explode and survive! (well, he technically threw the bomb away from himself, but the velocity at which he hit the dwarfy lands would have been impressive)</span>
  • lost_keeperlost_keeper Member Full Members
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, Cid Pollendina is pretty tough. ?It would also be cool to see him go toe-to-toe with some of the FF characters with only a wrench at his disposal!

• Tigron111Tigron111 Member Full Members
    edited June 2007
    No way, wooden mallet all the way!

And using the magnifying glass/scan in some way.
  • EmbryonEmbryon New Member Full Members
    edited June 2007
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just scanned through this thread; there actually is a Super Smash Brothers type game coming out featuring Final Fantasy/Square Enix characters. It's on the PSP. Well, by SSB-type game I mean a fighting game featuring a group of characters from other series all thrown together to fight - I have no idea if the gameplay specifics will have anything in common with SSB...
  • lost_keeperlost_keeper Member Full Members
    edited June 2007
    <div>
    (Embryon @ Jun. 25 2007,23:30)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just scanned through this thread; there actually is a Super Smash Brothers type game coming out featuring Final Fantasy/Square Enix characters. It's on the PSP. Well, by SSB-type game I mean a fighting game featuring a group of characters from other series all thrown together to fight - I have no idea if the gameplay specifics will have anything in common with SSB...</div>
    We know. If you see the date when this was posted, it was about a good month or more before Dissidia was announced. Anyway, Dissidia is Final Fantasy only, so the wider selection of Square Enix characters wouldn't make it in; which is what this topic is more about: Square and Enix games, rather than just Final Fantasy.
  • DirkLanceDirkLance Member Full Members
    edited July 2007
    These are just some of the more noted characters ... most of which use swords

Enix

ActRaiser The Master (I think this is the name of the main character)
    Dragon Quest Erdrick
    D.Q.4 Necrosaro
    D.Q.8 Any
    Radiata Stories Jack/Ridley
    S.O.S.S. Claude/Dias/Ashton/Opera
    S.O. Time Fayt/Maria/Mirage
    Valkyrie Profile Lenneth/Freya/Arngrim/Lezard
    V.P.S Alicia/Rufus
  • AforeNotationAforeNotation Member Full Members
    edited July 2007
    Just because no one posted any characters from these series (and I feel they all have stunning characters)

Saga Frontier:
    Red/Alkaiser
    Blue/Rouge

Saga Frontier 2:
    Gustave
    Johanne

Unlimited Saga:
    A pair of dice

Romancing Saga(ps2):
    Albert
    Grey
    Neidhart

Obviously, none of these characters would ever be in a game like this, so this is more of a "if any of these characters were in it, i'd flip" list.
  • SuikojinSuikojin Danger Zone! Full Members
    edited July 2007
    I would just like to add Sion and Kaldea from the Bouncer. Not the greatest game but it had potential.
    Doing the Chain Chomp Stomp at the GS Forums!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    well, dissidia is almost of that sort...if that's sucessful, maybe square will make a square enix allstar brawler

But for me...as long as cloud and squall are in them then i am happy..haha