If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Yummy Venus & Braves Media.

ChocoChoco MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
Ahh, I just can't let any official media for this game trickle by. I love it, adore it... ahh. The design seems incredibly clever to me, thus I'm obsessed. I hope one or two of your people will enjoy thus as much as I do.

Comments

• CastomelCastomel Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Chalk me up... I'm seriously considering importing this, and I don't even have a PS2 yet laugh.gif
    Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!
  • kaserdankaserdan Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I just discovered this game with this preview... I saw many japenese animes in my life, but I never wanted to know japenese more than now, just to understand what they say in that preview !! It is ABSOLUTE ! MAGNIFICENT !! They sold me the game after those 3 minutes and 40 seconds !

It's a nice mix of FFTactics and OgreBattle, and I seriously look forward to it now ! Glad that Namco did something cool like this after Xenosaga and Tales of Destiny 2 !

Here, a new fan of Venus & Braves is born !
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Is there any chance that this game will be localized for the US market? ?I have no intention of buying the import version for two reasons.

1)I will not buy an RPG that's in another language. ?If I can't understand the story and therefore connect with the characters, then what's the point.

2)my Playstation 2 doesn't have a mod chip and I have no intention of getting one.

The game looks really nifty and it would be a shame if Namco or another company passed up an opportunity to localize it. ?I for one hope that this game gets considered for US release.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • Toffee McBadappleToffee McBadapple New Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I read somewhere this game begins with the main characters village burning to the ground.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE.
  • The GeneralThe General Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    the main character is like 300 years old and he used to be a genocidal maniac...which means HOORAY! i'm already in love with Blood Boal.