If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Breath of Five V TV Commercial

ChocoChoco MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
BoV5 doesn't really bear much visual resemblance to any other BoF games... not that I was a fan of any of the other games, though. I lived through part of BoF1's translation.... got stuck... the plot wasn't moving... I quit!

I'll stick to my Fallout games, thanks x_x

The movie is here if you might not have been able to find the link on the index page *cough* =D

Comments

• Ruin's FateRuin's Fate Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    BoF1 is hardly the game you should judge the series by.

Thanx for the link though.

• LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    I always saw BoF2 to be the pinnacle of the series, and that game was severely lacking by my standards. I'm not expecting much out of this latest submission into the series.
  • appleyukariappleyukari Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Hey you guys~ Don't think BoF V is that bad....I finished the game twice already, it wasn't that bad after all. Like...it's just not as bad as I thought when I'm playing the first time! Just play it, then judge it...... Okay? confused.gif
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Like...it's just not as bad as I thought when I'm playing the first time![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

If I play a game once and think it's pretty bad, there's very little chance of me ever playing it again. And if it takes 2 playthroughs before the game starts seeming "not as bad," that's hardly an indication of a game I want to look forward to.
    edited January 2003
    Well, the only reason it needs to play ATLEAST twice is because you need to play atleast twice to open all the quest!
    The first time you play, you wouldn't be able to see ALL the scenes and movie, the only problem with this game is that it's alittle bit hard to play, that's all. I like the way when you are playing the second time you are searching everywhere for extra things, even for me, I'm going to play the third time..or..till 5th time until I get Ryu's D ration to 1/2, then I will stop playing it. Definatly that some people might think it's boring, but I do think you people should ATLEAST try it once, before giving bad commands about it
  • NinaNina Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    *sigh* DOnt even try convincing LordBrian of anything apple, it wont work..hes too stubborn...i for one dont give a rats *BEEP* and gonna play the damn game or else!! ive been looking forward to it forever!
    edited January 2003
    well well~ It doesn't really matter after all, I think it's just a personal thing, if they choose not to play it really not a matter for me, atleast I played, that's all~ ^^b
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nina @ Jan. 17 2003,01:58)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"*sigh* DOnt even try convincing LordBrian of anything apple, it wont work..hes too stubborn...i for one dont give a rats *BEEP* and gonna play the damn game or else!! ive been looking forward to it forever![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Out of curiosity, what difference does it make to you what he posts?
    edited January 2003
    Let's just end this topic~^^b
  • generatorgenerator Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    but it was just getting good..

*sigh*
  • NinaNina Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordBrian @ Jan. 17 2003,15:08)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nina @ Jan. 17 2003,01:58)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"*sigh* DOnt even try convincing LordBrian of anything apple, it wont work..hes too stubborn...i for one dont give a rats *BEEP* and gonna play the damn game or else!! ive been looking forward to it forever![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Out of curiosity, what difference does it make to you what he posts?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Thats just the point...
    You wont listen to anyone so no one will listen to you! smile.gif
    I have a friend like that...he gets made fun of on a daily basis...