If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Chaos Legion Newslets

CastomelCastomel MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
So on and so forth. I kind of forgot to post this story two days ago on account of my connection dying horribly, so I kind of forget most of the salient details, and I'm kind of too lazy to read my own story. A little help here? laugh.gif
Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!

Comments

• CastomelCastomel Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Drat... I had to go back and put the board topic number in, so I read it anyway. So, levels... What's up with that? I remember back in the day when I'd never played anything but old Atari games and Mario when my dad bought Zelda and the idea of dungeons was totally beyond me so it was kind of a shock when the whole world didn't change just because I'd beaten a "level", so to speak. I wonder what exactly levels entails here... One of the things that appeals to me about RPGs is the flexibility to go back and forth, so if this somehow eliminates this, I might just have to whine impotently for awhile. Any thoughts?
    Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!