The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

What are you playing today?

Comments

• DarionDarion Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Who needs to drive up to Atlus and pickup a replacement manual for Persona.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

You know what's great, some guy traded in a copy of Primal for PS2, oh, about a week and a half ago, and it had a Persona manual inside. Don't ask me, people do weird things. Needless to say, I promptly snagged it and added it to my previously manual-less copy of Persona.
  • ArekaineArekaine Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    It was your destiny......*wind blows*
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    So while I'm playing Xenosaga 2, I've decided to start another RPG...an old-school RPG. Which one should I start between Lufia 2, Shining Force and Dragon Warrior 5. I've never played the first two (yea..I know) and I already beat DW5, but I like it so much...So, help me decide. The power is in your words!
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Well, I have GTA:SA's radio playing in the background on Radio X: does that count?
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SupraDarky @ Mar. 23 2005,05:16)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"So while I'm playing Xenosaga 2, I've decided to start another RPG...an old-school RPG. Which one should I start between Lufia 2, Shining Force and Dragon Warrior 5. I've never played the first two (yea..I know) and I already beat DW5, but I like it so much...So, help me decide. The power is in your words![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    5h1|\|1|\|g F0rC3
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Lufia 2. All humans must play Lufia 2.

Dracos
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Lufia 2=awesome laugh.gif

Right now...Shining Tears doo be doo be doo.... laugh.gif
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture
    Coming along really slowly....school is always taking up all my time.
  • OmegaWyvernOmegaWyvern New Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    JAK II ;-) i beat KOTOT I last week and i loved it, so now i'm around 40% into jak ii
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited March 2005
    My childhood dream comes true: a video game collection filled with tons of incredible titles, and now I can't figure out what I want to play.

Buh.

When in doubt, Super Punch Out!!...
    edited March 2005
    Not the original or Commando?

Dracos
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Still playing WoW. Got pally to lv 45, but bored. Started up a horde character, troll rogue. Much more fun. I'm on a manticore right now, so I get to surf the net for a few mins, heh.
    sup?
  • KarlinnKarlinn Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Mar. 25 2005,03:43)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Not the original or Bionic Commando?

Dracos[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    wink.gif
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Playing Xenosaga 2 again. That way I can finish it again, and trade it in for Digital Devil Saga. (Its not a game I consider a keeper)

Why must EB lie and say it was shipping last Wednesday? ?sad.gif ? have to wait MORE! *sob*

• ArekaineArekaine Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    I had kinda forgoten how much stuff there was to do in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. So I will be on that one for a while
    edited March 2005
    For the first time in years, I don't have anything to play for a week or two. I'm thinking about going back to some old classic, since it's been so long since I replayed an RPG. Secret of Mana maybe.

edited March 2005
    The Mana Tree calls...

Dracos
  • adiemusadiemus Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    But the mechanical, evil butler is more obvious about it^^
    edited March 2005
    Technically speaking, I just played an hour of Samurai Legend Musashi.

My gut though argues that I spent an hour having my ears and eyes violated by a painfully bad yaoiseque cookie cutter anime marketed as a game which...

Dracos
    What did they do to Musashi? ;_;
    edited March 2005
    -I just beat KH:CoM. It was a bit hard in the end but not impossible. I'm now playing again on Riku's quest, which is a nice touch since it's not just the same quest with a different hero.
    -I just beat Orgula (sp?) in Xenosaga 2, now I'm trying to do the GS Campaigns.
    -My Rogue in World of Warcraft is now lvl 56 and I'm having fun as always.
    -I still haven't decided which old school game to start next.
    -That's it.
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    I hope you stole a lot of Awakenings from Orgulla. Otherwise you`re going to have a hard time paying Matthew`s 1,000,000,000 debt.

(and no, that`s not a typo confused.gif )
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    You steal them from the "<span class="spoiler">Patriarch.</span>"
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • MadroxMadrox Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    What do you get for completing Matthew's GS?

I'm in "<span class="spoiler">Proto Omega</span>" right now, just beat that "<span class="spoiler">Squid / Flower looking thing in my ES's.</span>"
    edited March 2005
    I checked if the reward for paying the debt was worth it and it is. Ether Buster is a must-have for Momo because it would boost all of her normal attacks (which are ethereal).
    I had to see somewhere how to get that 1,000,000,000 and it said that I could steal some stuff (I don't remember what) from 2 GS campaign bosses. I steal from them then run, rince and repeat.
    edited March 2005
    Kessen III
    edited March 2005
    What's Kessen 3? =)

Dracos
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Mar. 30 2005,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"What's Kessen 3? =)

Dracos[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ........!!!
  • edited March 2005
    Dawn of Souls smile.gif
    edited March 2005
    *lol* Dracos and facetious...yep it works. laugh.gif

Still playing Kessen 3 which is a tactics game. Very pretty and I'm enjoying it. Yep conquering Japan as Nobunaga one battle at a time. laugh.gif
  • edited March 2005
    umm im playing Legend of Dragoon rite now biggrin.gif