If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Shadowbane Release Date Set

Joseph WithamJoseph Witham MemberFull Members
edited January 2003 in Latest Updates
I remember hearing about this game in 2000. It's been delayed like crazy, but I guess that can only be a good thing, if they used that time to make the appropriate improvements.

Comments

• RobRob Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    The delays hurt the game's potential for success pretty bad. A group of friends and I were planning on expanding from just DAoC to DAoC and Shadowbane as far back as a year ago, we picked up AC2 instead and for the most part don't plan on picking up on Shadowbane. Don't even want to venture a guess as to how many other people out there have moved to a current MMORPG or have their sights set on something else instead of Shadowbane now.
  • RabidChickenGodRabidChickenGod New Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    A good deal of my Dark Age of Camelot friends were considering moving to Shadowbane when it comes out, but now a lot of them are changing their minds because of the delays. Well, that and the fact that people from different regions of the world from you can't play with you.
  • Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Sweeting any online rpg to play Shadow bane would be a great idea. It may have been pushed back or whatever but that game is still freaking great. My best friend is on the beta, he's been playing it for a while. I've had my chances with it acouple times too, and wow... That games is really really really good!