If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What are you playing today?

Comments

• DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited September 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(IceGryphon @ Sep. 30 2005,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"First off I never said Suikoden 2 was perfect. Second of all, it was an opinion, therefore it cannot be wrong, therefore you're wrong for saying it was wrong. Thank you come again.[/QUOTE]
    Dear hells, I thought we killed everyone dumb enough to state that line.

"This just in, an opinion can be wrong, just like any other type of statement. What can't be said is "You don't hold that opinion". In other words: "I like cheese" usually can't be rebutted with "No you don't" whereas "The moon is made of bleu cheese" is an opinion and wrong."

Dracos
    Likes quotes
  • Datguy86Datguy86 Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Capcom Classics Collection. Volume 1 even. Legendary Wings is just as much of a pain as I remember, but Mercs has reminded me that every shoot'em up game should have a flamethrower and torturous combustible death.

Also; still on Radiata Stories. Go me.
  • XenoXenoXenoXeno New Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    added a few new rpgs to my play list, Alterier Iris and Growlanser Generations. I beat Growlanser 2, just about to finish 3.
  • knightofhyruleknightofhyrule Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    I can't find anything else I want to play after the Suikoden spree, so I ordered Digital Devil Saga.

Now I just need something to play for the month before it gets here. Considering I took 14 days to play all the Suikodens, it's unlikely I'll be able to fill that time.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Xenogears - Thames

I am! A Man! Of the sea!

*Boom*
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Slayer of God @ Oct. 02 2005,08:27)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Xenogears - Thames

I am! A Man! Of the sea!

*Boom*[/QUOTE]
    It's a massive "Thud!", not a "Boom!" dammit! wow.gif
  • WindWind Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Y's: The Ark Of Napishtim

I bought this game on Wednesday and I have been playing it ever since.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

This game came out on Friday ( over here in Europe ) and I am playing this game when I am not playing Y's.
  • DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    "Mystic powers, grant me a miracle!"
  • IceGryphonIceGryphon Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Haha, i didn't overreact, it was a joke...

Talk about overreacting...wow.
  • LawngnomesorceressLawngnomesorceress Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Second of all, it was an opinion, therefore it cannot be wrong, therefore you're wrong for saying it was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Jurisimprudence Rule 1

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Haha, i didn't overreact, it was a joke...

Talk about overreacting...wow.
    [/QUOTE]

Jurisimprudence Rule 2

• SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    During the month and a half without my computer, let's just say I spent more time with my TV. I beat Grandia 2, Paper Mario 2, Cold Fear, Tales of Destiny, PoP:SoT for the 2nd time, Radiata Stories.
    PM2 was probably the best game of the pack, but Grandia 2 was also excellent. As for RS, I absolutely loved the whole Shenmue-style part of the game, but the rest was 'meh'. Tales of Destiny was a lot better than I thought it would be, I actually prefered the game over ToP...Can't wait to play ToE. Cold Fear was a very average SH game...found it way too easy, short and not scary, but the whole boat world was unique.

Now I'm playing Mario Sunshine and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Xbox version of course).
    edited October 2005
    Baldur's Gate 2 decided I should not play it anymore with repeating crash bug on sleep.

So...

Moving on to Crystalis.

Dracos
    WE ARE THE MEN OF THE SEA!
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Crystalis... cool!! been a while!
    Still on Xenogear, just pass the first generator! and save when I land on babel tower.
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • keele864keele864 Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"I am! A Man! Of the sea![/QUOTE]

The coolest character in Xenogears by far...

When I go home, I stay up too late playing Baten Kaitos. When I'm at school, I play Zelda: A Link to the Past or Mega Man Zero 3 if I'm not in an RPG mood. I miss having frequent access to my consoles.
  • TaborTabor New Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Ombres @ Oct. 02 2005,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Crystalis... cool!! been a while!
    Still on Xenogear, just pass the first generator! and save when I land on babel tower.[/QUOTE]
    I started Dragon Quest VII way back when, and I was really enjoying it (despite not being able to see the actual characters in my party doing attacks -- that took a while to get used to). ?I then received Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, and I had to put DQ VII on hold.

After completion of Star Ocean, I was going to resume my game of Dragon Quest. ?However, Xenosaga II finally shipped in, and I began my adventure in that.

Then I received Final Fantasy X-2?! ?I'm not sure -- I thought this game was going to be really fun to play. ?I thoroughly enjoyed Final Fantasy X, mind you. ?I got not even 1/3 of the way through, and I had to stop for a bit. ?I then played and completed the wonderful Disgaea.

Now I'm in a bit of a pickle, you see. ?I've bought a few more games, and I need to know which order to play them in! ?Perhaps one of you can help me? ?Here's my list of current unplayed games:

Continuation of Dragon Quest VII
    Continuation of Final Fantasy X-2
    Wild Arms 3
    La Pucelle: Tactics
    Makai Kingdom
    Suikoden III
    Suikoden IV

Bah! ?I don't think I'm ever going to find time to play all of these games. ?I'm currently in Dublin, Ireland, and I won't be able to come back to my beloved RPG's and Playstation 2 until December 23rd! ?And when I DO arrive, I'll have Dragon Quest VIII AND Suikoden Tactics to add to that list?!

Woe is me, indeed.

Tabor.
  • RageRage Transcends lowly masses Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Got me some good intentions to waltz on home from work tonight and begin to play my first SMT game, Digital Devil Saga.
    edited October 2005
    Tabor:

DQ7 for the fanboy win. Do it, or the guy with the tula will laugh at you.

Elsewhere...

I've been required to play Grim Fandango. So I started and beat it on monday. Today I've smashed more of Crystalis, more of Katamari 2, and I think I'm going to beat down Binky and Clyde.

Dracos
    Stand between me and the pellets at your own peril!

• Duke OtterlandDuke Otterland Banned Banned Users
    edited October 2005
    Managed to get in some Minish Cap this evening; I have all four of the elements, or whatever, now.
  • knightofhyruleknightofhyrule Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    I decided to play Skies of Arcadia to pass the time until DDS gets here. You know, because it's long. And awesome.
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited October 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Desh @ Oct. 02 2005,14:54)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE""Mystic powers, grant me a miracle!"[/QUOTE]
    I always thought this was the cutest thing ever. laugh.gif

Doing some sidequests before facing the final dungeon of Digital Devil Saga.
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • SpukySpuky Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    right now, playing Breath of Fire III, i got a lot of PsOne RPG?s and is my duty to finish them all...twice. sigh* damn job, it takes the time away from my games(well, it takes the time away from the games, but gives me free broadband internet acces, so its somewhat even :P )

• XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Xenogears - Babel Tower, the first time.

Man, I love this game.
  • Cactuar JoeCactuar Joe Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Playing Lunar:DS. Trying to ignore the siren song of Pokemon XD. (Holy crap, it's got a plot!)
    edited October 2005
    How's Pokemon XD so far?
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited October 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Cactuar Joe @ Oct. 06 2005,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Playing Lunar:DS.[/QUOTE]
    Duh! How come I didn't catch that?

Dragon Song = DS

Lunar: Dragon Song = Lunar DS.

I'm so stupid sometimes.
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • Datguy86Datguy86 Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Sweet, sweet candy. Forced significant other to watch. Tried to usurp DS. Even sweeter.

Beat the Human ending on Radiata Stories. "<span class="spoiler">It reminds me of Eva because just about EVERYONE FREAKING DIES. Jack shouldn't have a friend list - more like victim profiles.</span>" Now for the Fairy ending.
    edited October 2005
    Castlevania DoS! What a game.
    edited October 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Slayer of God @ Oct. 07 2005,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Xenogears - Soylent System[/QUOTE]
    SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLES?

Dracos
    Glee
  • DarionDarion Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Trauma Center: Under the Knife.

I just diffused a bomb with my mad surgical skillz.

Awesome.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited October 2005
    Xenogears - Anima Dungeon 1
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.