If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

I made a music video!

MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything!Full Members
edited January 2008 in Entertainment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-M_vsIdFY

I used clips from various games and trailers to create a music video for Benedictum's "Misogyny," off their Uncreation album.

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
-Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

Comments

• flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited January 2008
    Nice work MC!

The all-female cast fits with the song, I think. I'm sure that was your intention.

The few cuts in the music there were were also accompanied by cuts in the video, which is nice. Maybe you went a little overboard on the cuts.

Bullet Wtich FTW. Did you cap all that BW footage yourself? Must have been a lot of work!
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited January 2008
    Thanks for the compliments there, flamethrower.

Yeah, I pretty much stuck with the theme of the song. Glad you took notice.

As to the cuts, a lot of the cut lengths were forced on me by Windows Movie Maker. There were some clips I'd have liked longer, some shorter. And no, I hunted down all the footage in the video from Gametrailers videos, with the exception of the Advent Children clip, which I had on my hard drive already (I have the DVD, so don't even go there). Truth be told, I'm not even sure how one would go about capturing that sort of stuff. Though it is nice to see somoene else who likes Bullet Witch. I just got it a couple of days ago, and I enjoy it, brain-chewing difficulty and all.

BTW, I got the album this song is on off eMusic. I recommend it for fans of metal, especially since most female metal singers seem to go the opratic route. Nice change of pace, this album.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited January 2008
    edited January 2008
    Yeah, yeah, I know, I gotta shave that. upside.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zidane TribalZidane Tribal Banned Banned Users
    edited January 2008
    Huh. So that's what you look like, Master. But why you put the friggin' blu-ray DVD games in run-of-the-mill CD jewel cases. You don't throw out the original case boxes, do ya? I know I don't do that to mine cause I like to alphabetize my games to find them rather than flip through a bunch of square, hard plastic cases. smile.gif
    edited January 2008
    I already hate body hair but I really, really hate neck hair. That stuff gets itchy as all hell in record time for me.

If you don't have the same problem flaunt it like you stole it, MC.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited January 2008
    <div>
    (Davis @ Jan. 28 2008,14:43)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">If you don't have the same problem flaunt it like you stole it, MC.</div>
    Yeah, that's pretty cash.

I have the itch problem, unfortunately. That's why my facial hair in general is relegated to a general scruff rather than a full beard. Once it gets too long, I have to trim it down.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
    edited January 2008
    I used to have the House "permanent stubble all over" look but I got sick of having the neck hair make me trim it so often. Then I did a beard with no neckhair and now I'm currently rocking no neckhair and something a level or two above five o'clock shadow on the rest of my face.
    edited January 2008
    <div>
    (Zidane Tribal @ Jan. 28 2008,15:47)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Huh. So that's what you look like, Master. But why you put the friggin' blu-ray DVD games in run-of-the-mill CD jewel cases. You don't throw out the original case boxes, do ya? I know I don't do that to mine cause I like to alphabetize my games to find them rather than flip through a bunch of square, hard plastic cases. smile.gif</div>
    I have way too many games to keep in those big posterior DVD boxes. Over a hundred PS2 games (really!), 25 Cube games, ~45 Xbox games, 33 Xbox 360 games, 13 PS3 games, etc. Seriously, I only have so much space for this crap. laugh.gif

Aaand, why are we talking about my neck hair in this thread and not over here?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2008
    Because your neckhair is so boss it should be discussed in every thread.

Every. Single. One.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited January 2008
    Your room is as messy as mine, MC.
    edited January 2008
    Just the bed and the desk. smile.gif

And I'm glad you all like the beard, but do be mindful of the topic. wink.gif Mix in some thoughts on the video, maybe suggestions for another, tips, etc. smile.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]