If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Favourite funny words. (you'll see ) ^^

2»

Comments

• Shadow XShadow X Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I have a tendancy to say these a lot
    Word (some times followed by "to your mother")
    Whatever (yes i'm a valley guy wink.gif )
    LOL (yes i say the letters L O L a lot in real life biggrin.gif)
    Blegh (not to be confused with Desh's copy righted "Blarg")
    *Doink*
    "Piece of sh*t" (like the indian guy from Office Space when he's talking about the fax machine)
    uhh the last one is rather bad, its more of a song than a word, yet it is composed of really two words, If you want to know what it is, its called "Jay's Rap" from Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. I usually bust into it when i'm mad biggrin.gif
  • LegatoLegato Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I like to refer to people as crandle, slut-cakes, and whorehouse. I like to say when I am very angry, "You see Larry this is what happens when you #### a stranger in the ass,". I like saying tracktor-napper in the middle of a conversation.
  • Yo-Yo KirbyYo-Yo Kirby Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Oh man, I forgot a bunch!
    I say:
    "Bloody hell"
    "Cripes"
    "Injustice!"
    "Let's take it up a notch!" (Yeah..Emeril. It's sad, I know.)
    "Pow!"
    Any use of Flander's (Simpsons) strange tendency to
    add extra cheery syllables to words.
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited February 2003
    My favorite, hmmmm. It would have to be grand. Have you ever heard a person with a strong British accent say grand? It makes you happy when you hear it. Especially when it comes from the guy in my math class.
  • SugarPixieKittySugarPixieKitty New Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Heehee. Being the sugar-crazy girl I am, I have a tendancy to say a LOT of strang words, LIKE these:
    (Whenever something falls I just stare at it and when it finally hite the floor I say-) Timber
    Bananas
    Evil Mr. Saturns (I got that one from a friend&#33wink.gif
    Voo-Doo
    AHHHHHHHH! (then I usually run around in circles and proced to run into a wall)
    EXACTLY!

And now I'm going to type some things I hear at school:
    Son Of A Motherless Goat! (Some boy at school)
    GREAT CILLENDERS OF POCKET WATCHES!! (A friend)
    You are slower than a dead turtle trying to cross a desert! (same friend)

That's it! n_n
  • oldnavy_2k2oldnavy_2k2 Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    man, how could i ever overlook this:

ever since i first saw the Monster Inc. trailer on TV, i have a tendency to blurt out "KITTY!" randomly.... i blurt "KITTY!" 90% more then "Gibba-laloo" tounge.gif
  • oldnavy_2k2oldnavy_2k2 Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Dunb computer, made me douple post mad.gif oh well laugh.gif

• NanamiNanami New Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I like Mr. T's sayings. *snicker* "I pity the fool!" or "Stop yo jibba-jabba!" Heh heh heh
  • Jibrille Tenshi-samaJibrille Tenshi-sama Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Shadow X Posted on Feb. 04 2003
    Quote (Jibrille Tenshi-sama @ Feb. 04 2003,09:26 )
    -"Son of a bloody hornets nest!" or "bloody hell"
    Woooo! You're awesome!
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks Shadow X! ?biggrin.gif ?Yep, I tend to say that around people, and they don't understand what I'm saying. They just look at me like ?eh.gif ?while I look back at them like ?laugh.gif . (They are small town folks, they don't know much "slang". )
    Oh yeah, another saying I sometimes tend to say is: "Well, I'll be just gosh darned!" ? tounge.gif
  • StingrayStingray Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    "That makes about as much sense as a concrete kite!"
  • The Big BangThe Big Bang Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE""That makes about as much sense as a concrete kite!"[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Hahaha Stingray! I haven't heard that one in a long time. My mom always used to say that.

Another one I say is "Holy Toledo"
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Evil Mr. Saturns (I got that one from a friend![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    SugarPixie, when your friend said this, did they mean the things from Earthbound and Super Smash Bros? I hate those things so much.
  • SugarPixieKittySugarPixieKitty New Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I don't really know...
    She's played both of them.
    She would say "HEAD FOR THE HILLS!! EVIL MR. SATURNS ARE ATTACKING!!!" Whenever I was sad or depressed, and to say the least, it worked. She's a really good friend. And she is somewhere on this forum, I just need to find out her user name.
  • Angelus NhilAngelus Nhil New Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    ::giggles:: Let's see...some of my favorite words....

"Blargh"-not to be confused with Desh's "blarg" for mine is extra spicy...it has an "h"!

"Spiff"-don't know why, I just say it.

"Uber"-gotta respect da German!

"Yatta!"-if any of you have seen that scarey video, you know that it's impossible to get this word out of your head.

"Ikuze!"-Japanese term meaning "let's go!"...they say it a lot in fighting games, and it just stuck on me.

"Super, okay, go!"-Said with a Japanese accent, just soemthing odd I say.

"Your thoughts?!"-If you've ever seen the Saturday Night Live skits with Will Ferrell as Harry Karry, then you know what I'm talking about.

"BRB"-Normaly, I despise internet "shorthand" (lol, brb, afk, etc...), and I never use brb in chat, but for some reason I say it in real life.

"I refuse!"-I like to say this when I'm sparring and losing and I get a sudden burst of rage-induced strength.

"Pork!"-Fun to yell out at random intervals.

"Milady"-I am always looking for ways to use chivalric terms in normal speech, and I use this oen the most.

"I'm an explosion waiting to happen!"-that's how I introduce myself to people.

"****!"-I'm sorry, but it's justa fun word to say when I'm aggravated. You should try it, it's fun!

"Swiss piglet"-Not really all that sure wher it came form, but we use it as a term to describe someone who is being difficult. i.e.,"Ken is being such a Swiss piglet..."

"You haven't lived until you've eaten a sandwhich in the shower"-::grins:: You don't wanna know...

Um...okay...that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there's more though, so when they pop up, I'll post them here too. 0: )
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited February 2003
    *slaps self* Should of said a few more, since I'm a Southern Belle--we southerners really like to play with words.

"That 'ol dog don't hunt!!" -- means that don't work. I got that one off a Psych prof.

"Slower than cold tar" -- the meaning of that expression is obivous if you think about it a bit. I use this one a lot.

"Quick as grease through a goose"--heard a classmate say that one.

And there's prolly more that I can't think of right now.

[edit] added some details I forgot.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.