If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Games Organized By System

Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl MemberFull Members
edited February 2008 in Site & Forum Support
I don't know if this is the right forum, but I have had this question for some time.

In the section titled "Games" we have the upcoming games, already released games organized by series, miscellaneous, and then MMORPGS.

I have always been curious why there is not a seperate section that has all of the released games separated by system alone, and if preferred, by series within the system umbrella. This is of course, totally unnecessary, but I have always felt that it would be nice to have a way to view all games for a given system in a single area.

Just a thought.
"Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."

Comments

• madhtrmadhtr Full Member Full Members
    edited February 2008
    Yeah.... I wanted to do it that way, but it takes a lot of work..... more than I am able to devote unfortunately.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2008
    Currently our pages are hand coded. Once they're database generated, doing different sort options in a pull down menu will be more viable.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited February 2008
    Cool... just thought i'd throw it out there, maybe one these days!
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."