If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Story posting

MMMMMM MemberFull Members
edited February 2003 in Site & Forum Support
What are the guidelines for posting stories (in chapters)?

Comments

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    If you mean to the Fan Fiction section, they're not accepted.
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"
    We will not consider works in progress. All stories must be complete before being submitted to us.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

If you mean on the boards, there's nothing directly pursuant to it in the rules. I suppose one could just start a new topic in Miscellaneous, as long as the story content violated no rules. It'd be a pretty lousy way to post chapters, though, given the character limit per post.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited January 2003
    I'd reccomend if you do post a story on the boards, post it as a web page.

Like this:

Passing the Torch (in progress)

Then you don't have to worry about the character limit. Besides, no free server out there seems to mind you direct linking to a HTML file.

Also, you ever thought of joining us on the RPGFML list? (No I don't know why RPGamer's fanfiction section hasn't updated in weeks. I'd like to know why tho) The ppl who do the fanfiction section here are there and you can ask them what their guidelines are. Besides, unfinished fanfics are welcome there.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • MMMMMM Member Full Members
    edited January 2003
    Thanks for the help guys. I believe It'll be posted as a website.

• wayne_statixwayne_statix New Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I have 5 Stories i wrote b4 based on my favorite xenogears character who i also base my life on named Ramsus smile.gif

if you want i can post the stories or you can find them at

GAH! SPAM BAD! BAD SPAM!